• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

bbd23

TECHIES

http://www.twitch.tv/cyborgmatt/

od6kn4d.png

SZGF

Banned
Fucking Valve, apart from the entire game for free what have they ever done for us.

A good act does not justify a bad one. What is your stance on a level 120 compendium requirement on the best weather effect?

It's okay we can buy them if we want with all the money we save not buying heroes.

You spent all the money you saved on the Steam sale, Steve. More cash grabbing by Valve.

ksan

so to shit on our faces even more they are planning to release techies soon?

volvo pls, everything is forgiven if you decide to never release him

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
There's NO way they don't take back this level requirement for the weather effects right? Who the hell signed off on this? After we give them $40 MILLION DOLLARS they want more to unlock this stuff?

There's NO way they don't take back this level requirement for the weather effects right? Who the hell signed off on this? After we give them $40 MILLION DOLLARS they want more to unlock this stuff?
Anything is possible.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did or at least lowered them.

ZeroX03

Banned
New DotA patch is crashing my Steam over and over, woooo!

Techies is going to be annoying. Expecting 1-2 months of people just instapicking him and then basically throwing.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Elemental Tiny was turned into a bundle, so I lost my autograph I had on it.

Top Bottom