• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Anilusion

So snow and moonlight sucks, too many bright particles in the air over the entire screen at all times. What does the rain look like?

Rizzi

Oh hell. I just had possibly the best match I've ever played so far.
And at the end of it, I got a Corpsemaker.
I'm sure my good luck will now swing back the other way.

Rizzi

Does anyone have any cool Omniknight stuff they would trade for these Arc of the Manta axes?
I really like Omniknight.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
My guess is they have some poor intern working by himself on compendium shit and dude hasn't slept in a while.

Techies.
G8dNN2u.png
G8dNN2u.png

New god-tier Drow avatar to end all Drow avatars.
G8dNN2u.png
G8dNN2u.png
G8dNN2u.png
G8dNN2u.png
G8dNN2u.png
G8dNN2u.png

Renoir

the dog pudge is cooler...
Weather effect rain so far.. is Legit
Squaking raft bawss
They should have called him Jakopo

traveler

Not Wario
How mad are people with level 120 compendiums going to be when they have to pay $35 for the arcana

The environmental effects were a stretch goal for all compendium owners; the stretch goal for the arcana was always explicitly the vote itself, not the actual arcana. There's a pretty clear justification for feeling robbed about the initial weather effects rewards model. That justification doesn't carry over to the arcana though.

Gav47

Seeing as all the weather effects are Genuine, I'd guess that normal version will be available after TI. I wonder if they'll add more.

Top Bottom