• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbd23

Zyori/Blaze are casting the finals.

george-michael.gif

That's gonna be a pretty early refresher Tide so EGs teamfight potential is gonna be huge. And... so is there single target pickoff with bat and venge :<

Wok

I have just had a game against a Faceless Void during which we got dominated for the whole early and mid game.

dBwna9y.png

x7vBP3F.png
(Zeus was a booster)
bIk1AM9.png

However, the opposite team did not manage to get the barracks in time since we defended well.

o0kO3GK.png

So they had to face Ember Spirit, the hardest carry of all. The comeback is real. I was so busy crit'ing them than I did not have time to get the rapier and the boots of travel from the courier.

L1Spr4i.png

nXwRjDp.png

Smb7YgA.png

I am going to abuse this broken hero.

Randdalf

I have just had a game against a Faceless Void during which we got dominated for the whole early and mid game.

However, the opposite team did not manage to get the barracks in time since we defended well.

Smb7YgA.png

So they had to face Ember Spirit, the hardest carry of all. The comeback is real. I was so busy crit'ing them than I did not have time to get the rapier and the boots of travel from the courier.

I played a game yesterday where we had a Bounty Hunter (me) and Bristleback completely dominating the enemy team, but our Morphling was somehow underfarmed (I think he just had a bad game), we couldn't break high ground, and eventually lost after too many failed pushes.

M.D

Really didn't like the secret line up at all, picking a hero like storm into roar and they also knew batrider was still up for grabs..

they also had nothing at all against bkb

If they really wanted to play storm for whatever reason, why not give it to s4?

they also should've given fly a hero that can use farm and make an impact later on, the ogre didn't really do anything

I really hope BTS further moves towards having Zyori as a host rather than a caster. He's actually a very competent host.

**Was earthshaker banned last game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom