• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kvk1

What are the friendliness ratings of MumbleGAF?

I need a captain with the patience of Gandhi to tolerate my scrublordness.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
What are the friendliness ratings of MumbleGAF?

I need a captain with the patience of Gandhi to tolerate my scrublordness.

everyone is pretty friendly but 109 has made several newbies uninstall dota and never post in this thread again; so if 109 is on your team and you are below 7k mmr i highly recommend you mute him for your sake and his sake

regardless, mumblegaf aren't necessarily going to be all the captains (or any for that matter), first it comes down to who actually wants to captain

kvk1

everyone is pretty friendly but 109 has made several newbies uninstall dota and never post in this thread again; so if 109 is on your team and you are below 7k mmr i highly recommend you mute him for your sake and his sake

regardless, mumblegaf aren't necessarily going to be all the captains (or any for that matter), first it comes down to who actually wants to captain

Noted. Good looking out.

rac

Banned

oh come on now 109 is just trying to help in his own way, just has a lot of.... passion. if you listen to him you will end up being better for it

xanavi

If 109 is on your team you don't need to mute him just respond in the affirmative to whatever he says and keep doing what you're doing. You'll be OK.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Signup thread has been moved to gaming by our friendly neighborhood mod Teknopathetic, so if you're looking for it in the OT and can't find it, that's why.

oh come on now 109 is just trying to help in his own way, just has a lot of.... passion. if you listen to him you will end up being better for it

don't say i didn't warn u. i love 109 (homosexually) but once he blows a fuse (very easily) his filter is off and u are fkn done, he knows that and I know that. if you have thick skin and can tolerate lots of flame, don't mute him, but if you have thin skin and can't tolerate pub harass, then mute him and communicate through the chat wheel (he usually does this too anyway).

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Yep, I don't want to discourage anyone from captaining (we need good captains!), but keep in mind that captains must be very active, schedule scrims and games (to an extent), and be responsible for drafts/leading the team.

shira

comedy gold this secret vs duza, you guys are missing the dota match of the year.

zyori with the baby voices
facepalm.gif

Manus

Man I love Dark Seer. Nothing feels better than blinking in, walling than vacuuming into a huge team fight.

Satch

Banned
what does Dragon Knight need to be a good hero?

this is bothering me because i actually really enjoyed playing him last night, and i know a couple of you said he was shit, but what does he need to not be shit?

inkls

what does Dragon Knight need to be a good hero?

this is bothering me because i actually really enjoyed playing him last night, and i know a couple of you said he was shit, but what does he need to not be shit?

tbh hes like a discount dp. he sits in lane, pushes towers when other mid is out. what he does is kind of boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom