• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

Rules, format, and scheduling aren't set in stone. I want to see exactly how many people sign up before finalizing all the finer details. The league will be all inclusive, so please don't feel intimidated if you are low skill/MMR (or high for that matter). If you've ever wanted to be part of a team and play some tryhard pseudo-competitive CM games every once in awhile with fellow gaffers, then this is the place to do it. It will be loads of fun :).

As I'm just gauging initial player interest/sign-up numbers, you do not have to fill out the entire sign-up form. Just throw down your name so I know you're interested and fill in the rest later when we have more details.

Spread da word, and let's get this going. Shooting for a minimum of 25 peeps, ideally we get 40-60 :).

for the new page

Madouu

There was a lot of interest last time but it's really nice to see people motivated to run it.

I'm signing up for it obviously

and for Shira's silly thing

don't forget Shira's silly thing

Hylian7

Cause you can and its necessary sometimes to get a kill especially when you have your team near. I'm not gonna tell you to watch my replays but Offlane pudge is a thing. Maybe not in your skill level tho. Probably not cause you guys think it sucks.

Or you're just going to be a dick and throw condescending remarks in too. Lovely.

Tieske

Neo Member
Are there enough EU players here to fill a game? I know GZZ is cause i ran into him in a ranked match once

Fuck it, signing up anyway

Dusa on my team, 24 minutes in

1426017819-noicefarm.png

what now

I'm aware of that, but you just like to throw in "lol because you're bad" at every corner.

Also what's with the random square you keep using?
Sorry that random square is little emojis from my phone. I'm tryin to not be like that... I'm working on it lol it's hard. I ain't got no filter some of the time

Hylian7

1426018216-noicescore.png

praise AR

good thing PA and ursa aren't absolute idiots and enemy team got cocky

Was it actually AR or did everyone just random?

If it's AR there's no real reason to complain, you should expect that kind of comp out of AR. I mean if you guys make it past 30 minutes they are probably fucked....

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
cut swift some slack he's one of the nicest and most helpful players you'll come across (you will learn A LOT from him and he actually enjoys helping people improve) but occasionally he'll drop a 109 comment; he ain't got no filter sometimes like he says just take the advice and filter for him :)

he keeps it real tho

Anno

Good thing it's two of their best micro players that are still connected I guess.

Fucking Kuro man. This dude needs to play Rubick every single game.

They'll probably be split up anyway since we're doing fantasy style drafting and AFAIK they're all high level players.

That said, them being higher level means they're also best suited to being captains, if they want to of course.

G.ZZZ

ABout captaining IHL which i can't play right now, shouldn't we just do like whoever is higher mmr when balancing teams is capt? And obv he can turn the captaining down.

EDIT: i don't know what i actually wrote.

G.ZZZ

I mean blink is good but so many people suck when they buy it. Like blink dismember is good but why do I need to blink when I can euls them and get a hook. I hardly ever feel the impact a blink has unless it's a Chinese pudge cause they are normally on their shit. Why am I making my hooks harder with blink when I can set up my hooks with ease. You know you can hook cycloned targets

Edit: and mid pudge is ok but not that good cause of the popular mids these days. He loses a lot of those matchups so that's shit

He also don't offer that much more compared to support pudge but it cannibalize a good lane without winning it or doing actually anything in it.

FACE

Banned

Rules, format, and scheduling aren't set in stone. I want to see exactly how many people sign up before finalizing all the finer details. The league will be all inclusive, so please don't feel intimidated if you are low skill/MMR (or high for that matter). If you've ever wanted to be part of a team and play some tryhard pseudo-competitive CM games every once in awhile with fellow gaffers, then this is the place to do it. It will be loads of fun :).

As I'm just gauging initial player interest/sign-up numbers, you do not have to fill out the entire sign-up form. Just throw down your name so I know you're interested and fill in the rest later when we have more details.

Spread da word, and let's get this going. Shooting for a minimum of 25 peeps, ideally we get 40-60 :).

s3ou1t.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom