• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjay

cut swift some slack he's one of the nicest and most helpful players you'll come across (you will learn A LOT from him and he actually enjoys helping people improve) but occasionally he'll drop a 109 comment; he ain't got no filter sometimes like he says just take the advice and filter for him :)

he keeps it real tho

tSwift is number One but I just dont understand his love for macklemore.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Hylian, you're not making him look bad by dragging this out when he's not even here.

You're making yourself look bad.

Satch

Banned
Make him play safe lane carry on 1.09's team so 1.09 can yell at him when he has 10 CS at 10 minutes.

well well, was it something that i said? i know that it was something i said... from the heat, now. going crazy trying hard to forget. i know im trying hard to forget... from the heat, now.

oh i just wanna go back, hold on, to the way that i was. cuz i took away all my young life, and i hate who ive become... from the heat now.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
His last post in this thread was 3 hours ago.

Chill.

Big Brett

*ehem* um hey everyone I'm new here... didn't mean to join during a feud...

Anyway, I can't take the flaming/raging community lately so I think I'm backing off from Dota a bit. 3k mmr.

Satch

Banned
I thought this was going to be basketball related

what was I thinking

but you bopped a little bit, right?

iKNLXKqzi3tRm.gif

Madouu

*ehem* um hey everyone I'm new here... didn't mean to join during a feud...

Anyway, I can't take the flaming/raging community lately so I think I'm backing off from Dota a bit. 3k mmr.

SteveWinwood is the name, he is the Blitz of our lovely and loving community

rac

Banned
Hey guy that's not here you better drop this shit or I'm gonna make some more posts about how awful you are. And remember this is all your fault!

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I will play IHL but only if I can be on Hylian's team and ONLY I can play Storm.

My credentials:

742qS2M.png

I am actually shocked that I have played this many Storm games

Quesa

Viewers of my stream will be happy to know I've noticed how godawfully low my volume was on the stream and have brought my mic closer to my face. If I stream tomorrow I will have a proper title and be audible next time.

I don't get why no team even wants to try out Waga. He's no S4 or anything but there's gotta be some teams that need a decent mid right?

Then again I guess there's a lot of pretty good mid players.

ALLIANCE PLS

Conceptor

I can't believe we're getting IHL2!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does this mean Milkman's existence is now obsolete?

I can't wait for the Meeru clone to get discovered and then shitcanned like last time.

Speaking of DBZ did you guys see the thread in OT the other day about favourite DB moments?
What are yours?

Welcome new guy

I don't get why no team even wants to try out Waga. He's no S4 or anything but there's gotta be some teams that need a decent mid right?

Then again I guess there's a lot of pretty good mid players.

ALLIANCE PLS

Most teams atm are looking for more consistent supports/offlaners, no? His role is a dime a dozen right now, it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom