• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satch

Banned
i love vegeta, hes my fav dbz character

but my favorite moment was in the android saga when he got bodied by android 18

Shinypogs

This is the friendliest part of the internet related to Dota I've ever been to I'm so excited :D

Dotagaf is the best thing related to Dota outside of Tobi's voice. Incredibly helpful, but honest when you need it. Also most of the time the fighting is just for show, just don't bring up jungle Doom ^-^

Madouu

Dotagaf is the best thing related to Dota outside of Tobi's voice. Incredibly helpful, but honest when you need it. Also most of the time the fighting is just for show, just don't bring up jungle Doom ^-^

dude my jungle doom has won so many games, sometimes you have to
tears.gif

Also, that additional comments section in the signup spreadsheet is easily the best thing about IHL2 so far.

DrPizza

Banned
I don't get why no team even wants to try out Waga. He's no S4 or anything but there's gotta be some teams that need a decent mid right?

Then again I guess there's a lot of pretty good mid players.

ALLIANCE PLS

He claimed on stream (yesterday I think?) that teams want to be stable in the run up to TI5 so the openings on pro teams are very limited/non-existent right now.

I thought we left the anime stuff pages ago
Anime is forever
He claimed on stream (yesterday I think?) that teams want to be stable in the run up to TI5 so the openings on pro teams are very limited/non-existent right now.
Oh he's right, but there's still teams that know that they're not good enough to get to TI, if I was one of those teams I'd take the risk of getting a "newbee" instead of a player that's experienced but mediocre.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
i love vegeta, hes my fav dbz character

but my favorite moment was in the android saga when he got bodied by android 18
Best Dragon Ball character is Tai Pai Pai, great charter. He is so overpowered when introduced its amazing.

Strider

That's very kind of you! I'm pretty set on my Kunkka set, though.

He's a baller. I'm sure someone else would be able to use that set well, though. Thanks again :)

lol. This kunkka is so awesome but in a ridiculous way. Love it.

Also just put the image in quote tags and it'll shrink it some.

Sibylus

Banned
If I ever care about pubbing so much that I melt down in public like this, like seriously just uppercut me in the boob once to snap me to my senses. Jesus. Video games.

If I ever care about pubbing so much that I melt down in public like this, like seriously just uppercut me in the boob once to snap me to my senses. Jesus. Video games.
Sounds like you've never fully given into being vulnerable.

You have to lower that shield.

TommyT

That fnatic video is... interesting :eek:

edit: What was the outcome from the Secret vs Duza match when all said and done? Did it actually count? I left after hearing something about it might not be played since the teams talked privately about it.

Mordeccai

All of my F's for Hylian.

techies.gif
F F F F F F F F F F F F F
techies.gif

RIP in peace brother hopefully we will see you soon.

----
I tried slasher's shadow blade stats silencer build.

how did I not realize how much dmg glaives actually does early game, holy hell. I rekt the safe lane spectre three times in lane, then just hunted down supports, ez game.

Manus

All of my F's for Hylian.

techies.gif
F F F F F F F F F F F F F
techies.gif

RIP in peace brother hopefully we will see you soon.

----
I tried slasher's shadow blade stats silencer build.

how did I not realize how much dmg glaives actually does early game, holy hell. I rekt the safe lane spectre three times in lane, then just hunted down supports, ez game.

Glaives level 1 harass is so good in lane you hit so hard so early.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i don't understand why people are signing up for ihl2 if nobody is going to volunteer for captain so everyone will end up on different teams with people they don't know at all; i'd assumed the whole point was that people get into groups and pick someone who will captain for them

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Na, the entire point is the opposite--that people get mixed around. Otherwise what fun would it be to have a 5 man stack from mumblegaf just stomp everyone? People would rage out after the first week.

It's not meant to be a tournament where you sign up with your predetermined 5 stack. You get mixed up with other gaffers and battle your friends in CM :). Maybe some lucky peeps will have a few friends on their team, or yeah, sign up as captain and just pick all of your friends (provided they aren't drafted). Provided your friends aren't super high MMR, it probably won't be that difficult to nab them in the first few rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom