• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i don't really feel like taking a chance with people who are going to rage at me for how bad at dota i am, so i guess it's not for me

i don't really feel like taking a chance with people who are going to rage at me for how bad at dota i am, so i guess it's not for me
I'm sure we won't rag. We reserve the right to boot people with asshole tendencies who vent on other GAFers from the Clan. Think of it as a good opportunity to meet and work with some people that may become Dota friends you play with for years to come.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i'll think about it but between the fact that it's not at all what i thought it was and i'm so bad at dota i'm basically a handicap to most teams i'm not sure

I don't know, I can't imagine flaming anyone(might be because I'll be the one to be flamed) and I don't think a lot of players are going to genuinely get angry at you for not being on their level. Maybe in the heat of the moment but other than that it should be fine. I'm sure higher skill players know what they're signing up for, this isn't EEL or something.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

I really wouldn't worry about it, if just one of your friends chooses to captain, there's a good chance you'll get on their team. Also, the mmr's tend to skew downwards, and I'm just eyeballing an average of 2800-3200. Not to mention there will be rules in place to discourage flaming. Worst comes to worst, you still have your mute function for that special someone. But the aim of the league is to have fun with this dota community and play some CM doto, not to replicate ap ranked solo queue.

Whats the best way to voice chat with other team members for ihl2? Vent? Mumble?

Mumble or in-game.

Manus

Can't believe not many people wanna be captain. I love to draft teams in CM and picking teams would be super fun.

Can't believe not many people wanna be captain. I love to draft teams in CM and picking teams would be super fun.
If it would be just that I'd totally want to do it, but you need to set everything up as well as Captain your team in matches. Your team is your responsibility. I don't have the time to do it(not like I qualify anyway).

Yeah, he sort of flew off the handle the last few pages.

SuperMajinVegeta.jpg

Vaporak

Oh my IHL2 is actually happening. I'm signing up to get schooled by mumble-gaf and hopefully come out as a better player for it.

Big Dog

I wouldn't mind donating a prize or two as well for initiative. I won the pudge set from the giveaway bot months ago too. Probably time I payed it forward and created my own one giveaway as well...

Mordeccai

I just played with a weaver who in 50 minutes, had a perseverance, ultimate orb, then said fuck finishing my linkins. Imma build a yasha, then an ogre club and belt of strength. Fuck finishing SNY (for what ever reason he thought sny was a good idea)

only item he completed was treads.

then when he finally speaks, it is no fucking language I have ever seen. he kept spamming WAETH NOOB and IKARETH wai EOS

I'm convinced this dude was an alien trying to experience moba culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom