• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Why is Sheever streaming on the SteelSeries twitch channel to a pitiable 80 viewers? Why does a gaming peripheral company have an official twitch channel? It looks like they have her closed up in a dark room for crying out loud. It just seems sad and desperate.

TUSR

Banned
dQHOtFI.png

Acinixys

Why is Sheever streaming on the SteelSeries twitch channel to a pitiable 80 viewers? Why does a gaming peripheral company have an official twitch channel? It looks like they have her closed up in a dark room for crying out loud. It just seems sad and desperate.

PFlax streams on Nvidias channel on Fridays

Twitch is a strange place

I had a crazy game as rubick and downloaded the replay just to see the highlights of the match, but I just don't know how to extract certain parts to make some gifs from it.

So I was wondering what's the easiest way of doing this? do I really have to go through the chore of using an external recording software or is there a simpler way of doing it?

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1312846982

Lanes were awful as fuck.
I random axe, thinking I'm gonna offlane, magnus goes off.. ok
Pudge goes mid, gets crushed
Necro support can't help other lanes of course

So I'm in the jungle minding my own business, can't complain, all the lanes are going to shit, I even die to the neutrals thinking I can take a 4 stack ez pz
Then I don't know how but we started coming back, they were always clumped up so 2-3 man calls were easy, dunks all around, and eventually they couldn't do it anymore

Getting initiated on during a fight as axe is awful though.. you wanna pop that bm, that taunt, but you just sit there and die, getting permabashed by that goddamn space cow. Also missed a few dunks because of venge swap or enemies having just 1 hp over the threshold, feels bad mang

Anyways fun game considering how horribly it started...

Acinixys

Well RTZ sniper pulled the same card for the 2nd game, 17 mins game. VOLVO SNIPER TOO STRONK PLZ NERF.

Sniper is def getting nerfed next balance patch along with Troll

Heroes are stupid at the moment. They have very little weakness's. They are so strong from minute 1 till game end

Can't wait for Sniper, Troll and Axe to get fucked next patch. I say this every patch for the popular heroes though, seeing the same heroes over and over gets on my nerves. Even Venge who is one of my favorite heroes is getting on my nerves with how often she's getting picked.

Don't remember the last patch in which we didn't have heroes that dominated hard though, but right now it's definitely stagnating, with there being a bunch of heroes that you always see in a game. I don't see teams doing something fresh anymore.

Kade

I've been having a lot of success in pub games by not building Mek at all and just getting Blink Dagger on supports. Blink Lion is one of my favourites to play.

Demoli

Can't wait for Sniper, Troll and Axe to get fucked next patch. I say this every patch for the popular heroes though, seeing the same heroes over and over gets on my nerves. Even Venge who is one of my favorite heroes is getting on my nerves with how often she's getting picked.

Don't remember the last patch in which we didn't have heroes that dominated hard though, but right now it's definitely stagnating, with there being a bunch of heroes that you always see in a game. I don't see teams doing something fresh anymore.

TI3 patch was okay, alchemist was straight up broken and so was bat and io, but in pubs there was nothing nightmarish.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Sniper is def getting nerfed next balance patch along with Troll

Heroes are stupid at the moment. They have very little weakness's. They are so strong from minute 1 till game end
I really see no issue with troll, isn't his win rate and pick rate in comp pretty low?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom