• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

manfestival

just probably played my hardest year beast game where we actually won. big ult teamfight heroes really do win. I was earthshaker and we had omni but we pulled through

Manus

RhzKCIt.png

I hate Techies. Me being the only range pretty much cost us the game. We would wipe the team than me take forever in destroying the mines at their tier 3. By the time their all gone one of the other team was spawning.

shira

whens the next good tournament

i want to watch some good dota

#ROADTOTI5

February 16

(6 weeks break)

*Major Allstars March 20-22

(3 weeks break)<======== Starladder 12 (guess???)

**MLG S1 ends on April 10-12

(2 weeks break)

*Dreamhack Bucharest April 24-26

May 1 CUTOFF FOR TI INVITES
(3 weeks break) <======= TI Qualifiers (usually in May)

***Summit 3 May 13-17

(4 weeks break) <====== Starladder 13 (guess???)MLG S2 (guess???)

*Dreamhack Jonkoping June 13-16

(1 week break)

***ESL-ONE Frankfurt June 20-21

(6 weeks break)

*****TI5 July 20- August 8

manfestival

man I just seem to not be able tow in in this patch. im in the biggest hole in I dont know how long. this is brutal. playing radiant is just antime

Have any of you had this problem with Dota 2 Lounge where your backpack loads for about half a second and then doesn't show up?

Hylian7

Magnus is stupidly broken for Beast Wars.

My stack and I generally lock the same/similar lineup for it, which usually involves Magnus, Axe, Luna, and Warlock. Our fifth guy in the last one was a random, and he had Undying, so that worked too.

Night_Hand

Neo Member
RhzKCIt.png

I hate Techies. Me being the only range pretty much cost us the game. We would wipe the team than me take forever in destroying the mines at their tier 3. By the time their all gone one of the other team was spawning.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1208309705

techies need to be removed from the game. Despite the xp graph, we seemed to be winning almost the entire game. But we could never push into their base against AA ult and techies mines.

I think teams are finally starting to figure out which heroes are good ones for YB (i.e. not Antimage, you stupid, stupid, random man I queued with the other day).

Next, to let them learn that instantly blowing Thundergod Wrath is not the most optimal way to play it.

does glimpse work on YB?

if so, disraptor might be gloriously messy with all the natural grouping up going on

glimpse the beast when it TPs, fence and static storm the team and let nature run its course

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
I loved it back when here was only one brand of lan tournament a year. 1 Starladder, one ESL, one summit, one MLG.

Now its like ... Oh another Starladder? Isnt that like the 2nd one this year and its only February?
cBj1LTf.png

RhzKCIt.png

Should have sold that shadowblade for a manta and let the illusions do the dirty work.

But yeah fuck techies.

Falk

that puzzling face
Does Seer wall work on it? Seems like it'd be hilarious especially if it's too dumb to path out of the wall.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I loved it back when here was only one brand of lan tournament a year. 1 Starladder, one ESL, one summit, one MLG.

Now its like ... Oh another Starladder? Isnt that like the 2nd one this year and its only February?
cBj1LTf.png
Uh, there has always been 4 Star Ladders a year.

Edit: Aw yeah, my little app to text me Year Beast times is working, and parsing out info. Doesn't work exactly how I wanted it too (I can't for the life of me figure out how to invoke the message to get the time on command, only to passively listen to it), but it'll do the job. Only thing left is to make it output the time in EST instead of GMT.

So yeah, Year Beast up at 10:55 GMT.

cBj1LTf.png

Now that Starladder is basically a showcase for CIS and tier 2 teams I think that's sort of okay

J2d

I love year beast, I've gotten into all the games I queued up for and won more than half of them and people have been nice, and the loot! Kinda intimidating to face a lot of new characters since I just play limited heroes but outside of some wtf moments like facing Abaddon (¨why won't you die!?¨) it's been pretty smooth.

Acinixys

Had to deal with the most godly Undying ive seen in almost 5000 hours of Dota

He only put one point in decay and maxed soul rip and tombstone

Went 1 in ulti and then stats till he was maxed out

Was IMPOSSIBLE to deal with in fights before 30 minutes

As soon as you hit the tombstone he uses decay on you and then rips the tomb to get it to max HP again

As soon as you hit the tombstone he uses decay on you and then rips the tomb to get it to max HP again

A. That sounds legit
B. You can soul rip tomb stone?!!!!!

Queue for beast, Dota crasht. Restart and queue again, get to loading screen. Disconnected. 10min window is up, better luck next time. Thanks Valve, you sure know how to keep players happy.

match id?

jokkir

I'm going to try this now. Wish me luck.

Dota 2 trade thread hasn't been active since 2013. Is it okay to trade sets here? I am sort of drowning in sets that I don't want but can gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom