• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quesa

Hey guys! Haven't been getting any ih games due to unavailability :(

Also! I need to talk to people who played year beast, for an article. I need someone who paid let's say 10$ for stuff that gave you points and someone who played it without buying points or CM arcana. Hopefully you've played your share of matches but I'm gonna be too picky about it. Email me for more info/questions: surielvazquez (at) gmail (dot) com.

TUSR

Banned

Also! I need to talk to people who played year beast, for an article. I need someone who paid let's say 10$ for stuff that gave you points and someone who played it without buying points or CM arcana. Hopefully you've played your share of matches but I'm gonna be too picky about it. Email me for more info/questions: surielvazquez (at) gmail (dot) com.

i bought cm arcana, couldnt be bothered with gimmick modes, please quote me for article

Kade

Are you the Suriel Vazquez that always sends links to Shawn Elliott?

Decided to finally go through my 10 calibration ranked games, now i'm part of the cream of the crop
k MMR gentles. Won 6 out of the 10, and probably sucked at my first games before reaching lvl 13, so whatever, it's gonna be fun reaching my well deserved 7K bracket
Emoticon_cry.gif

NormalFish thanks for ruining 9 other peoples time.

not going to sit through someone berating my play for 40 odd minutes. That's not the reason I signed up for the IHL, and it's not the reason I play dota. If those are things you look for in your casual dota fun, might I recommend you check out THIS website.

nilay

not going to sit through someone berating my play for 40 odd minutes. That's not the reason I signed up for the IHL, and it's not the reason I play dota. If those are things you look for in your casual dota fun, might I recommend you check out THIS website.

why would sanjay travel to north america for therapy?

Big Dog

Become a captain, get prize couriers from me for your courage XD

Get hype. Sometime saturday people should hear from me or Anbokr I would think. Stay positive gaf before the thread burns in flames

Mordeccai

so I just played vs a mid phoenix who farmed like a MOTHERfucka and built SNY, mjolnir, heart.

I have never seen a phoenix built that way it blew my mind.

Kade

For what I lack in skill and game sense, I make up for in respect and politeness towards others. Consider drafting me first.

All the in house talk is making me depressed that I won't have the time to devote to it/am too coward to play with real gaf folks. Ooooooooh well, hopefully the ihl gets a ticket so I can continue lurking and playing bot games by myself, haha.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Looks like ESEX will be writing about Envy and Arise tomorrow.

Edit: Fuck, someone in reddit told my joke better and got gold for it.

G.ZZZ

Also i really need to fix my mic i wanted to say a couple things but couldn't and couldn't write while lasthitting. Having a trilane vs 2 we should really have controlled bot rune easily, especially ES because he don't do much in lane anyway and they can't kill void anyway with Tide + Jakiro. ES getting a couple bounty runes would've given him much more exp and gold than just sitting in the lane doing little to nothing, and also would've made mid play more carefully because of the threat of a missing ES.

We were a bit indecisive in general when going b. When i whiffed my chrono on solo wk we should've gone all b faster than we actually did. Also, if you watch the game, you see that all the fight we won were those where we had vision on tide. Wards are so good boys.

Tieske

Neo Member
Also i really need to fix my mic i wanted to say a couple things but couldn't and couldn't write while lasthitting. Having a trilane vs 2 we should really have controlled bot rune easily, especially ES because he don't do much in lane anyway and they can't kill void anyway with Tide + Jakiro. ES getting a couple bounty runes would've given him much more exp and gold than just sitting in the lane doing little to nothing, and also would've made mid play more carefully because of the threat of a missing ES.

We were a bit indecisive in general when going b. When i whiffed my chrono on solo wk we should've gone all b faster than we actually did. Also, if you watch the game, you see that all the fight we won were those where we had vision on tide. Wards are so good boys.

Part of the fun of these games though is how fucking sloppy they are. My BKB a split second after glimpsed completely lost us that fight at our top t2 :facepalm:

Guys, speaking of fixing mics, what's a good not-too-expensive option for a headset?

TheCrow

Part of the fun of these games though is how fucking sloppy they are. My BKB a split second after glimpsed completely lost us that fight at our top t2 :facepalm:

Guys, speaking of fixing mics, what's a good not-too-expensive option for a headset?

Headsets are terrible. Just get some decent headphones and one of these. Then you are set. This is my headphones except that I got it for $46 but i'm sure there's plenty of options.

41yg4WXeC9L._SY300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00029MTMQ/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom