• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjay

That's not the reason I signed up for the IHL, and it's not the reason I play dota. If those are things you look for in your casual dota fun, might I recommend you check out THIS website.

not going to sit through someone berating my play for 40 odd minutes.

You left the game around the 25/28 minute mark. The total game time of the game was 32 mins.

No one berated your play for 40 minutes and you were not berated at all. You were informed and given good intel. Its up to you how you want to take that advice. Leaving the game is not a good option considering 9 other people are in the game too.

You are a very selfish person for doing what you did.

did the last patch or something mess up auto attacking

its behaving different after a creep death

maybe i accidentally switched something in settings

Vaporak

did the last patch or something mess up auto attacking

its behaving different after a creep death

maybe i accidentally switched something in settings

Recently my autoattack behavior changed, specifically what happens after I right click a target and it dies. I didn't change any settings, so I'm not sure what prompted the new behavior.

shira

give 6.83c

Spring Cleaning 2014 update was April 29th, but I'm thinking they will have the next patch before Starladder 12, then tinker until the final patch comes out for TI qualifiers with some re-balancing. So maybe early April when they announce TI5 tix again. Mid Aprilish at the latest?

Major Allstars March 20-22
t1426822200z1.png

MLG S1 April 10-12
t1428685200z1.png

Starladder 12 & Dreamhack Bucharest April 24-26
t1429894800z1.png

May 1 TI INVITES
t1430499600z1.png

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I really wanted to do a pushing draft, but then you guys picked ember, so I went for a tanky draft instead. Wasn't looking good in the mid game, but we pulled it off.

manfestival

I really wanted to do a pushing draft, but then you guys picked ember, so I went for a tanky draft instead. Wasn't looking good in the mid game, but we pulled it off.

it was the teamwork that did it. well the teamfighting ability and the ability of PA to RNG to victory

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Yeah, the Jakiro and Tide really pulled it off, in the later part of the game they were really on point. I don't feel I did all that much, the time I made Dream's unable to buy back he already bought out.

I think the early Vlads on me helped a lot, the +5 armor plus giving PA life Steal helped the cleave not just kill us.

yeah it's been strange for me as well recently. Been having to learn to a+click more to autopush

Recently my autoattack behavior changed, specifically what happens after I right click a target and it dies. I didn't change any settings, so I'm not sure what prompted the new behavior.

yo i noticed this earlier and thought it was just me.
i could get so much karma on reddit right now

Yeah, the Jakiro and Tide really pulled it off, in the later part of the game they were really on point.

Yep, ice paths and Ravages were amazing. Thanks so much for letting me pick PA instead Curtis. I would have been terrible on Jakiro. I only know how to pray to RNG gods for crits/bash.

JambiBum

whoever you are jambi, you are the hero the dire deserves on this evening

That'd be me. I had some pretty awful sheever like plays in the early game that I don't know if you guys saw or not. At least I managed to make up for it. Tide is one of my favorite heroes so when we managed to convince Kirby to draft him I got pretty excited.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
thats what you get for not hitting accept when you were with steve and i

well i was on the edge of my seat for my game whereas i would have just have to put up with stevefeedwood in your game, so i think i lucked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom