• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.
gratz ultrabum
219.gif

kvk1

what if ultrabum murdered one of steve's enemies on contract

and we're cheering the death of an innocent man

this is how wars start

blind adulation

Yeah, they really went and thought outside of the box with that one didn't they

Because Valve thought outside of the box with Medusa, right?

I prefer it when every model in the game doesn't have to look like some jacked up comic book super hero to convey power.

Zeus is fine.

there's a vast expanse of design ideas and concepts that sits between Valve's current Zeus model and a common cliche rendition of classic Zeus.

Zeus currently is NOT fine. Literally nooooofuckinbody think's he's "fine". It's fucking awful. Say it with me now.

Low Tier
Because Valve thought outside of the box with Medusa, right?

there's a vast expanse of design ideas and concepts that sits between Valve's current Zeus model and a common cliche rendition of classic Zeus.

Zeus currently is NOT fine. Literally nooooofuckinbody think's he's "fine". It's fucking awful. Say it with me now.

I think he's fine. He's a cute rendition that separates him from your classic models and his model is appropriate with the take that valve took. Stop trying to force your tastes unto others its honestly annoying at this point.

Kade

I was planning on going this year but things aren't working out for me lately. :(

Hopefully I still like Dota next year.

kionedrik

also this is the first time anyone said let's make dota look more like smite that would be a good decision

When did I say this? Comparing 2 cogs doesn't mean that I'm comparing the machines.

He needs an update to model quality and some clothing changes, but I hope they keep his face and small posture.

I agree with this. Keep his head and facial features, change his clothes and textures to something that can be identified as Zeus instead of blue Mario.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Slardar's model is just a travesty, it's the only straight 100% enormous fucking downgrade from dota 1. Fuck the costmetics, slardar's model is so bad that barely anyone plays the hero and I bet like .001% of the playerbase even use cosmetics for him.

Honestly, he's one of the few heroes in the game where I believe his model adversely affects both his competitive and pub pick rate. Great hero + shitty model = shitty hero.

rac

Banned
my least favorite model is techies cause fuck that hero

edit: i swear if i have a nightmare with techies in it ill uninstall dota

kvk1

I was sure I was going to attend TI this year, but I'm bogged down in a long and arduous job offer process for a government gig.

Which is probably dragging on until September.

sad.gif

Take a Bandits picture for me.

shira

my least favorite model is techies cause fuck that hero

edit: i swear if i have a nightmare with techies in it ill uninstall dota

Didn't EE have a dream where he was walking cautiously in his house because he thought there was Techies mines everywhere. Or am I dreaming about EE now?

cBj1LTf.png

Kade

Didn't EE have a dream where he was walking cautiously in his house because he thought there was Techies mines everywhere. Or am I dreaming about EE now?

cBj1LTf.png

It wasn't a dream, it was real life. He said he played so much that when he got out of his computer chair, he avoided stepping on the floor because of Techies mines.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the thing with techies is that when you lose to him like 99% of the time it's because you did something stupid

people hate the hero when really they should hate themselves for being dumb enough to fall for it

meanwhile the genuinely op trash that's zero fun to fight against like axe, sniper, and jugg are considered 'manly' heroes

game makes no sense, #justice4techies

I hate having techies on my team.

If they don't get lucky with mines or stupid enemies it's 4v5 after the initial in lane suicide shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom