• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, seems the old skeleton king migrated to another game upon exile.

I guess even a deposed skeletal monarch needs to pay the bills.

ss_89e0d02e6ecb2b1073cf5928cf63e60958306bb6.600x338.jpg

Deadly

Paging visualante2 RE: Year Beast

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=156885544&postcount=7123

Also once again thanks for the responses, guys! Have a range of quotes I can use that'll really help the story out.
Wow I missed this. Just to add:

Played it at all the times that I could. Got the goldhorn but barely and that's at 50 wins, probably around 75 games total. Love getting free sets since I don't usually spend money on cosmetics at all (the only cosmetic I've bought is the CM arcana, from the market). The game mode was fun at times, it got particularly funny when there were more people with lvl3s, it got quite chaotic.

Quesa

Wow I missed this. Just to add:

Played it at all the times that I could. Got the goldhorn but barely and that's at 50 wins, probably around 75 games total. Love getting free sets since I don't usually spend money on cosmetics at all (the only cosmetic I've bought is the CM arcana, from the market). The game mode was fun at times, it got particularly funny when there were more people with lvl3s, it got quite chaotic.

you don't get points with a market-bought CM arcana tho, right? You didn't have any points?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
please help me, i'm addicted to this game and it just makes me upset and angry

i don't want to play it any more, i really don't

or i want to find away to not get so worked up about it, ugh

pa is too good for all random death match :/

Bad starting heroes and nothing stops her from her glory farm. Literally all you need is a BKB to become unkillable on her. Icefraud went overboard with 50% evasion. inb4 "all you need is a 5.4k gold item to counter her".

please help me, i'm addicted to this game and it just makes me upset and angry

i don't want to play it any more, i really don't

or i want to find away to not get so worked up about it, ugh
I was in that position last year and I decided to take a long break from playing Dota because I wasn't even having fun anymore. Are you playing ranked? If you are, consider taking a break from those. I'd tell you to just relax but it's not that simple. Dota still stresses me out sometimes.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I was in that position last year and I decided to take a long break from playing Dota because I wasn't even having fun anymore. Are you playing ranked? If you are, consider taking a break from those. I'd tell you to just relax but it's not that simple. Dota still stresses me out sometimes.
I've been actually trying not to play ranked because I'm one game away from 2k and I know that if I lose a bunch of games it'll bum me out.

I think I should just take some time out, I'm such a sore loser at the moment and it really bums me out because I don't really get angry and pissed off about things but Dota for whatever reason just gets me incredibly heated at the moment.

Hupsel

Looks like Dotas hero pool in ranked mode has less characters than smash bros I only see Axe, Jugg, sniper, lion zzz...

TUSR

Banned
Forever and ever.

Until tomorrow. Or tonight's ih games.

EDIT: I'm done with ranked after 3k though, people are so irritable and the picks are boring. Why would anyone willingly play ranked over unranked, you guys are crazy.
I sparingly play ranked these days. Rather play with friends.

I dunno I'd rather play in stacks over anything. If I'm solo I might as well play ranked as I don't feel like there's any point to playing unranked solo. I want dem points.
Barely play solo anymore though.

Edit: Also yeah, solo ranked means 0% chance of encountering any stacks.

Ranked is a bit better for solo play, since the MMR range is generally tighter and there are fewer stacks. Also people want to win badly enough to occasionally do supporty things.

dB Viper

Did my very first iron banner, and just bought Jolders Hammer. Curious if this is a keeper?

Counterbalance

Perfect Balance
Field Scout
Flared Magwell

Surplus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom