• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CALIBRATION MATCHES DONE

WOO IM A 2K PLAYER

81JMH6s.png

I should play one more match and get it to 3k, but I'm scared it will be just loss after loss.

grats bro. i have 3 more matches to go. we'll see.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Crossposting from the IHL thread:

Since we have an overwhelming amount of captains now, free agent signups will now be open, so if you forgot to sign up, you can now sign up as a free agent. Also if you have friends that are lurkers and would like to play, tell them to add me on steam and to fill this out:

Free Agent Signup Form said:
Player name:
Steam profile:
Dotabuff:
MMR bracket:
Preferred role(s):
Additional comments:

Your chances of being put on a team at some point are very high right now as a free agent, since almost all players will be drafted (provided all the captains show).

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
1 month from the start of his ban.

AKA April 10

i'm watching a pub game, and wow oracle axe seems like a sweet combo

stick the edict and heal on axe, let him jump in and call, takes extra damage from the edict (that presumably gets reflected by blade mail), but meanwhile hes healing and can't be nuked

Madouu

i dont watch competitive dota for like 2 weeks and now rubick is the tier 1 support?

1 - pick 12-13 minutes teamfighting lineup
2 - add rubick
3 - lose lanes just enough that there's a noticeable net worth and xp difference
4 - It's 12 minutes, time to smoke up as 5 and fight
5 - Congrats Rubick, you just got your blink and level 7.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i'm watching a pub game, and wow oracle axe seems like a sweet combo

stick the edict and heal on axe, let him jump in and call, takes extra damage from the edict (that presumably gets reflected by blade mail), but meanwhile hes healing and can't be nuked
I wanna play some more oracle, I watched sunsfan and synderen play oracle OD dual lane challenge a couple of days ago and it was fucking crazy how much he increased OD's survivability

I'm missing Hylian's posts
god the idiots that play this game its infuriating

my whole team picked 4 hard carries so what the hell was i supposed to do

i know theyre all morons and im better than them so i have to carry them so i pick pudge and ask for mid

this imbecile shadow fiend starts fighting me for it and calling me names

yeah he got first blood and 3 kills in 10 mins but he still sucked because he immediately builds a euls WHO DOES THAT

ive never seen it and im almost 4k so pretty sure i know what im talking about

overall my team went 36 and 6 and i were those 6 deaths but it would have been completely different if i just had mid like i asked for

there

shira

YCpkG4K.jpg

Rogh road ahead. C9 going to have win four bo3 against Vega/Navi/HR/Asus/NiP/Empire/Tinker/Alliance to qualify.

OK maybe this new C9 sucks too much, no TI5 invite
My guess about TI5 invites:
Direct Invites (nine): EG, Secret, Navi, LGD, iG, Empire, Rave, VG, C9
Qualifiers (six): 2 China, 2 EU, 1 NA, 1 SEA
Wildcards (three): 1 China, 1 NA, 1 EU
Replace C9 with Alliance, for extra salt

Kade

Trying to track down a Dota 2 video. I don't remember if it was a .webm URL or if I saw it on YouTube but it involves two Russian speaking players yelling at each other and the other starts shouting back in what I think is Chechen (I'm probably wrong). I couldn't find it in my YouTube or Chrome history so I'm hoping someone here might have it. Thanks.

shira

Trying to track down a Dota 2 video. I don't remember if it was a .webm URL or if I saw it on YouTube but it involves two Russian speaking players yelling at each other and the other starts shouting back in what I think is Chechen (I'm probably wrong). I couldn't find it in my YouTube or Chrome history so I'm hoping someone here might have it. Thanks.

https://youtu.be/9qbp2F-wN5M

Skab

Hoo boy. Haven't really played Dota in a while since I've been playing a bunch of HotS with friends. Just played one and that is not an easy transition, let me tell you.

M.D

Finally took down Iron Maidens down on heroic, my guild is now 8/10 (wasn't there during Thogar and Oregorger)

We've got Blast Furnace and Blackhand left and I'm sure Furnace will be way harder

Chris R

So I kinda like Spirit Breaker now...

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1341481536

THE cure for Rat AND Sniper, all rolled into one.

Just sucks that Riki and WD were the only others who knew what was up, Slardar was useless :(

edit: best part was a team fight around the rosh pit with sniper sitting in radiant jungle camp, fired on me, gave vision and was charged/waveformed to death lol

Raytow

what pair of soul crushing ih games, doing nothing but feeding and contributing jackshit *le sigh* even worse paired with C9 losing against Alliance, fucking EE disband.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom