• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

100% winrate IH
crazy.gif

So why the hell a game that is about to end can get "poor network conditions" and not be scored? Like seriously this shit needs to be fixed, a whole 40 min game going down the drain just as we are taking on the t4 towers, why this issue hasn't been looked upon is beyond me.

TUSR

Banned
entering console commands while waiting for other players to load boots you from the game?

C:Gamerules: entering state 'DOTA_GAMERULES_STATE_WAIT_FOR_PLAYERS_TO_LOAD'
NotifyClientSignon: 0
Closed client() (threaded)
Host_WriteConfiguration: Wrote cfg/config.cfg
Host_WriteConfiguration: Wrote cfg/config.cfg
] dota_disable_range_finder 0
Deleting lobby data from disk.

or did the servers just take a shit

shira

Yo matt!

Do you know what Valve is doing with the TI5 seating - just got info from Key Arena redditor that there is no skybox suites being sold this year. No floor seats either, only GA and VIP - is Lord Icefrog getting paranoid?

How does an old man get involved with IHL? It's not in the OP and I am way too cranky to read through the pages.

Add TUSR on steam, he's online right now

http://steamcommunity.com/id/TUSR

Acinixys

So why the hell a game that is about to end can get "poor network conditions" and not be scored? Like seriously this shit needs to be fixed, a whole 40 min game going down the drain just as we are taking on the t4 towers, why this issue hasn't been looked upon is beyond me.

Did anyone DC?

If not then yes that is very stupid

Their algorithm for detecting dropped/bad connections seems very bipolar.

fun in-houses. cheers, boys

Navi better not get an automatic invite to TI5

I agree, and I feel the same about Alliance. If their rosters were the same, I'd feel differently. Ideally (for me), i'd be like The Masters (golf). If you win once, you're re-invited forever as a past champion. But dota is a team sport and players move around like most team sports...so default bids for past success don't make sense here. And Na'Vi is shit. with respect to Dendi.

shira

Slardar/Sniper useless against mass Eul's

I agree, and I feel the same about Alliance. If their rosters were the same, I'd feel differently. Ideally (for me), i'd be like The Masters (golf). If you win once, you're re-invited forever as a past champion. But dota is a team sport and players move around like most team sports...so default bids for past success don't make sense here. And Na'Vi is shit. with respect to Dendi.

HKpSlA4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom