• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.
a wish come true~

http://a.pomf.se/zyfpbk.webm

hqCB25U.gif

Satch legit has the best teammates in gaming history.

LC must be some hero that does amazing in Scrims for her to get picked so often and doing nothing.

Must be easier for her to snowball when players aren't 100% concentrated and get picked off more often. She's mostly garbage in 5v5 fights though, you use OO and your heal and then you're done. Other melee carries have ways to prevent getting kited around(blinks, stuns, high ms, etc), she can't really do damage once your duel is on cd.

WHAT IF DUEL HAD NO CD THOUGH

shira

Must be easier for her to snowball when players aren't 100% concentrated and get picked off more often. She's mostly garbage in 5v5 fights though, you use OO and your heal and then you're done. Other melee carries have ways to prevent getting kited around(blinks, stuns, high ms, etc), she can't really do damage once your duel is on cd.

WHAT IF DUEL HAD NO CD THOUGH

I think she needs to be able to duel creeps.

LC must be some hero that does amazing in Scrims for her to get picked so often and doing nothing.

to be fair, the comp picked around her sucked sweaty donkey balls. the team had no solution for Sniper and they fed Lina. What's the LC pick supposed to do in that scenario? She was picked to slow down Brood while being able to farm in lane against her and get pickoffs on Storm should he become too bold. But she clearly didn't have the kind of backup needed to deal with all the other offensive aspects of VG's comp.

It was just an awful draft. The match wasn't lost with the LC pick.

inkls

to be fair, the comp picked around her sucked sweaty donkey balls. the team had no solution for Sniper and they fed Lina. What's the LC pick supposed to do in that scenario? She was picked to slow down Brood while being able to farm in lane against her and get pickoffs on Storm should he become too bold. But she clearly didn't have the kind of backup needed to deal with all the other offensive aspects of VG's comp.

It was just an awful draft. The match wasn't lost with the LC pick.

The 2-3 first duels after level 6 are so critical for an lc imo and you are so dependent on your team for those early kills compared to other ganking heroes.

lvl 1 duel duration is so awful

Not only is lvl 1 duel duration awful, it also only gives 10 damage. You need a bunch of those for it to be noticable. She needs too much to go her way to have a good game.

Not only is lvl 1 duel duration awful, it also only gives 10 damage. You need a bunch of those for it to be noticable. She needs too much to go her way to have a good game.

The 2-3 first duels after level 6 are so critical for an lc imo and you are so dependent on your team for those early kills compared to other ganking heroes.

lvl 1 duel duration is so awful

agreed. Her team comp really didn't have the kind of burst (or team coordination, it seemes) to help her snowball at all.

Early duels are good for then getting towers, and acquiring gold from killing more than the 10 damage (but 30 damage is nothing to laugh at early game)
Duel duration is not an issue at lv 1 and 2 because at these levels it's easy to nuke down a target. That means you need burst damage, of course, but that shouldn't be a problem at 10-12 minutes when your supports are level 6-7

Blink > treads > blademail fucks shit up early game really, if the enemy carry didn't pop his bkb he's good as dead from just blademail damage.
The issue is it's easy to save your carry or disable LC during duel, which then makes her ult absolute shit

Early duels are good for then getting towers, and acquiring gold from killing more than the 10 damage (but 30 damage is nothing to laugh at early game)
Duel duration is not an issue at lv 1 and 2 because at these levels it's easy to nuke down a target. That means you need burst damage, of course, but that shouldn't be a problem at 10-12 minutes when your supports are level 6-7

Blink > treads > blademail fucks shit up early game really, if the enemy carry didn't pop his bkb he's good as dead from just blademail damage.
The issue is it's easy to save your carry or disable LC during duel, which then makes her ult absolute shit

Yea, that's the real issue. I expect some of her skills to be looked at.

Hopefully 684 will be more buff focused, to make some items and heroes relevant again.

Namely radiance, desolator, armlet, atos, mek, pipe, heart for items.
As for heroes there's plenty. Sven, kunkka, alch, huskar, omni, naix, slardar, CK, undying, bounty, luna, ursa, LD, bloodcyka, weaver, ench, kotl, lich, pugna, DS, OD.

make it buff movement speed

everyone can build phase armlet euls s&y and zip around at 522 movement speed

It'd be great if armlet could be as good for str heroes as euls is for int.

Doesn't have to be movement but just something...even if it was built into another high end item.

Hyperstone + armlet + recipe = Iron man suit.

It'd be great if armlet could be as good for str heroes as euls is for int.

Doesn't have to be movement but just something...even if it was built into another high end item.

Hyperstone + armlet + recipe = Iron man suit.

Heart of tarasque recipe from reaver + vit booster + recipe to armlet + reaver, item reworked somehow to take into account new bonuses and whatnot

There ya go !

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Cross-posting for visibility:

Got a few IHL captains who have been MIA and haven't been around to respond to my copypasta :D--if you're a captain on this list, please try to contact me on steam (I should have every captain friended) soon:

-arab
-TheCrow
-DanSaxon
-Freakinchair

Chris R

When is the towers/rune/kills display area going to get a scroll button? Just for viewing in game and casters of course, maybe with tabs or something to filter down to one category if they want.

Low Tier
all these <4k players thinking manta is bad on dusa without any real understanding of what the hero does. My sides they ache

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
does the rng use a seed? because i had 1 crit in literally 30 attacks....and it's supposed to be a 1 in 5 chance

this is not even an exaggeration, i counted

does the rng use a seed? because i had 1 crit in literally 30 attacks....and it's supposed to be a 1 in 5 chance

this is not even an exaggeration, i counted

i mean

it has to use a seed if my understanding of pseudorandom generation is correct

also that just happens sometimes

youll get a long string of crits that is just as likely to happen theoretically with infinite games

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i mean

it has to use a seed if my understanding of pseudorandom generation is correct

also that just happens sometimes

youll get a long string of crits that is just as likely to happen theoretically with infinite games

it was fucking annoying because i was jungling and it really set me back

Haunted

I think she needs to be able to duel creeps.
LC can duel creeps but should she ever, for whatever reason lose a duel against a creep, all her stolen damage gets put into the negative for the rest of the game.

Also related, after seeing what Gambler in Dota 1 could do, I kinda want more skills that make use of gold, or the opponent's gold reserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom