• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

TI5 Tickets on sale @ Ticketmaster --> direct link

Batch1
t1427475600z4.png

Batch2
t1427518800z4.png

TI5 blogpost ticket FAQ

Chris R

If I were wanting to make a youtube video of a wicked sick kill I did in game what would be the best method to capture it?

Or maybe just a gif/webm?

IDK :(

shira

its honestly insane, how do people who play videogames have this many computer and internet problems, much alone people who do it for a living

izuijmr55Kkx4.gif

Apparently EE got his Skype hacked giving the hacker potentially every skype number of every dota personality, Icefrog, manager, captain etc.

aeolist

Banned
hey you know what they should all do is stop using skype

they should honestly make it a tournament requirement at this point

Big Dog

hey you know what they should all do is stop using skype

they should honestly make it a tournament requirement at this point

I could be totally wrong, but I believe word is that C9 is one of the last teams to still be using Skype. You would think an instance such as this would cause EE to change his mind about it all.

izuijmr55Kkx4.gif

Apparently EE got his Skype hacked giving the hacker potentially every skype number of every dota personality, Icefrog, manager, captain etc.

That was the first impression, but EE tweeted in response to Cyborgmatt that not many people were on his friends list for the compromised Skype account. I shall find the tweet.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I could be totally wrong, but I believe word is that C9 is one of the last teams to still be using Skype. You would think an instance such as this would cause EE to change his mind about it all.

I'm pretty sure just about every European team still uses it since it functions as voice chat, IM, and PM.

Low Tier
Item progression on a core like dusa is such a dumb topic, games vary so having a set map is stupid and something that I'd expect out of League of Legends players. So while I won't entertain any opponent of manta with an item progression, I'll simply let you all do the math and ask yourself what other item gives dusa 56% more scaling damage on activation, with disjoint and movement speed and stats.

laugh.gif

Big Dog

I'm pretty sure just about every European team still uses it since it functions as voice chat, IM, and PM.

You are probably right. But I have seen some tournament streams lately where someone dc's and a teammate in game provides an update of their connection by mentioning they have rejoined ts (which I read as team speak). If only some savior came along and made the protective chat program they needed.

And here is EE's conversation about other players IP's getting found or not.

I don't understand why people are hating on manta on Medusa. About 130 games of Dusa, and I think I've bought it in 115 of them. It's an amazing item on her.

You guys make my head hurt sometimes.

manfestival

I feel like the arcanes in dota 2 lack value compared to the legendaries or whatever they are called in league. Dat transforming/evolving ezreal though

TUSR

Banned
true story: a teammate of mine killed themselves last week trying to click and send the dog home because they thought it was the courier and the enemy was about to kill it.
Ownage
God the dog is so annoying and distracting even if you're not the CM but just on her team. Why does it need to make so much noise.
When the dog howls during CM ult, it makes me focus her more. Sure her ult is hard to miss, but when additional attention is drawn to her, it's a bad idea.

It's like the Mirana semen arrow cosmetic. Why would you purposely use a cosmetic that makes your arrow easier to see?

Acinixys

true story: a teammate of mine killed themselves last week trying to click and send the dog home because they thought it was the courier and the enemy was about to kill it.

I died laughing.

I always get shouted at cause when the dog runs out the trees my buddy thinks hes getting ganked and loses his shit

smile.gif

Madouu

When skywrath spawns in the fountain I always automatically click the hero thinking it's a flying courier and try to assign it to 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom