• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Heh, apparently Necro Scepter Ult will prevent Aegis from working in year beast.

UKz27Ar.png

witch doctor goes in a bit if the enemy team has some squish and no mitt romneyknight

the mana issues are real though

Undying is fucking stupidly OP in this mode.

I might try support-ish Undying, what's the good build for the mode? Rush tombstone and soul rip? I'm concerned about the tombstone lasting long with all the damage flying around in fights

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
witch doctor goes in a bit if the enemy team has some squish and no mitt romneyknight

the mana issues are real though

I might try support-ish Undying, what's the good build for the mode? Rush tombstone and soul rip? I'm concerned about the tombstone lasting long with all the damage flying around in fights
From what I have seen, if you use it near the Year Beast tombstone just gets ignored, to much going on to worry about it.

Low Tier
undying ulti shoul be he eat other teams face then realise itwas all a dream everyone wakes up puck from the nightmare of a fairy child to a man behind the man lina to the wind of wild the dream no more

Quesa

undying ulti shoul be he eat other teams face then realise itwas all a dream everyone wakes up puck from the nightmare of a fairy child to a man behind the man lina to the wind of wild the dream no more
Im

Uh

Are you ok

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Frostbite isn't a stun. It's a snare + disarm.

Mordeccai

I just called the stroke team and rapid response for you

Mordeccai

its like swatting but instead of having your house raided and a gun pointed at you, think of it as a team of really excited and knowledgeable nurses ready to tuck you into bed and put you to sleep
sleeping.gif

shira

http://redd.it/2w5h9m
$5 in USA is the equivalent to like $30-40 in Peru (Most full time workers make $160 USD a month, about $370 PPP) so they can't afford to dump that on a video game mode.
OMG reddit, queuing in Peru servers for Year Beast because they know Peruvians don't have any money for points

cBj1LTf.png

Acinixys

What the fuck is this shit?

Ive never heard the English dub of Naruto and its TERRIBLE

Jesus

The following crafting recipes now have an expiration date set to May 1, 2015.

Master Artificer's Hammer
Artificer's Hammer
Artificer's Chisel

Um

Does this mean we can no longer buy them from the store after May 1?

JambiBum

God damn valve and their shipping. Cost of shipping is basically as much as the CM demi hero. Oh well. Was the last one I needed for my collection. Maybe I can get a gold this time.

JC Sera

didn't new bloom last year have both TerrorblAIDS and Fire Icon Phoenix in it

i mean it does stretch the limits of believability that valve have spent four months and only have a jakiro reskin to show for it
DID SOMEONE SAY JAKIRO RESKIN

I just want cosmetics for my special baby is that too much to ask for
dac15_sad.gif

Shinypogs

Is it bad that I find the Slark demihero to be more adorable than fearsome?

Dota 2 is the most ineffective way to learn a language ever and yet I'm getting there, googling shit after matches to figure out wtf people were trying to say.

Mordeccai

I'm in the police station because they're charging me with wasting the hospital's time and resources.

Thanks mordeccai.

Oh btw you can also expect a bill in the mail for 25,000 USD. Merica, where if the popo don't get you, hospital bills sure will

I want the Venge demi but I think I should put that monay towards a new mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom