• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fee

My 15 game win streak just came to a end. Three of those were year beast games but that's beside the point. Previous best was 9.

Sorry, i needed i needed to complain somewhere.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Yesssssssssssssss it tastes so good

arn8tTe.png

Trading for pretty much anything:
2zvJ0W0.png

Tobe

whoever say that peruvians dont invest on dota, they are retarded as fuck im just gonna say that a friend in a span of 2 months made about 3k usd just selling in store items in his spare time.

JambiBum

I don't know how well Merlini's team will do if that roster is real. I've never thought TC was that good of a player. The rest aren't bad though.

Just won an epic match as Invoker, 3vs5 from the 2nd minute, 3vs4 from the 10th. Some fantastic lane control and pushing to win it with all 4 Tier 4 towers down. Of course, not only does it not count as a win for the challenge, but it wipes the entire thing so its like it never happened

Really can't decide between Cold Snap and Ghost Walk for my second ability, since I just can't switch on the fly without losing my head. Forge Spirit is a must for me.

Jadax

Annnnddd my run of beast wins is over. 2x in a row I've been a team with weird-ass picks that surprise surprise don't work out.

BHK3

Banned
Year beast doesn't refresh Ultimates anymore it seems like.

Also got the dota cinema centaur set, anyone want to trade for it?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i've been watching dotacinema's hero a-z dual lane challenge, oh my god, the lols

[edit] i also don't think that there'll be a time when a techies getting a 5 man wipe with remote mines will not be funny. even when it happens to my team i laugh.

[edit2] also , when there's SERIOUS EPIC MUSIC playing and the guy's name is 'the rape-inator' fucking ewofmgb selh sethb srtm

KingKong

According to swindlemelonzz, its Merlini, Fogged, TC, Clairvoyance and Monib (NEL player).

well I can see why he'd want to try to play in the TI qualifiers considering EG will get the invite and the best teams they'd have to compete with are Fire and Tinker. NA Doto

Hylian7

Holy shit hahahaha

20 DEMONS

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I need to be that RNGesus next time I do year beast.

Dumb question, do the upgrades stack at all for the beasts? Since there's only 3 paths, people on the same team have to take the same one at some point, so is there only reason for one person to upgrade them or what?

Manus

Two solo queue Year Beasts won in a row. Warlock really is OP for this mode. Especially if I'm going in solo.

Hylian7

aiOUY.gif

zombies too stronk

That reminds me, I asked this the other day but no one answered.

Do people ever max Decay on Undying? Someone mentioned they were surprised to see only one point in it the other day and that makes perfect sense to me. The strength steal is the same, the damage itself isn't that great, and you certainly don't have the mana early game to be spamming it on those shorter cooldowns, so the longer cooldown is fine. I would think maxing Decay is garbage, and Soul Rip or Tombstone is the one you want. Which one of those though?

Haunted

That reminds me, I asked this the other day but no one answered.

Do people ever max Decay on Undying? Someone mentioned they were surprised to see only one point in it the other day and that makes perfect sense to me. The strength steal is the same, the damage itself isn't that great, and you certainly don't have the mana early game to be spamming it on those shorter cooldowns, so the longer cooldown is fine. I would think maxing Decay is garbage, and Soul Rip or Tombstone is the one you want. Which one of those though?
Always max tombstone.

On the question of soul rip vs decay... I'm actually not a huge fan of soul rip so while the shorter cooldown and slightly increased damage on decay aren't scaling super well, it's certainly viable to put some points into it. Compared to not having any mana, if you're not putting any more points into decay it can lead a case where you end up with a lot of unused mana, which isn't any good either. It depends on the laning situation and if you want to harass with decay or wait for a good teamfight opportunity. The more you want to harass, the more viable additional points in decay become. At max level it's 216 dmg on a 4 second cd, that ain't too bad for a nuke.

I haven't tried out the 1 point in decay/ultimate and then go stats build someone pointed out earlier, but that might be something I tinker with in the future.

Big Dog

Yeah maxing decay is trash. Soul rip and tombstone all day, but always first level decay simply because of the static strength steal. Unless there is some sort of clowny fight happening at a beginning rune that needs a tombstone for slowing or securing kills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom