• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris R

"Love me some RPGs, but I won't buy a party-based isometric crpg made by ex-Black Isle folks at full price."

I do not understand.

Just purchased Bloodbore and between that and doto I'm full up on games.

edit: oh man, Ticketmaster issues all ready (looking at the MLG event) and their new captcha are really wordy (but clearly visible) If this shit happens tomorrow...

jew

Banned
You definitely get a manta on medusa, but I don't think you complete it as your first core item. If anything you get the yasha to increase your farming speed and then go skadi and then finish ur manta.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Kornheiser_Why.JPG

that's very stupid

Not an option for people that aren't on my friends list.

Community tab.

I think it was said a few pages back, IIRC just click on "View Dota Profile" then press on his name there and it will prompt you with the option to watch if he is currently playing any game.

Big Dog

Hmmm. Mason looking to get in on the sweet Source 2 action and join a team after TI5. Maybe he will be done with schooling at that time? Dunno if his brother has any info that he feels like sharing about it (can't remember his username).

Man, I been playing DOTA 2 a lot again, and I've been doing decent as a support player, but for some reason my Dazzle game is so much better than any other supports I play.. I got an 80% win rate in 34 games as Dazzle according to Dotabuff compared to like 50-55% as supports like CM, Ogre, and Venge... Does Dazzle scale up well in higher level games? I've recently been playing high skill games and I'm still doing really good with him, just wondering if very high skill is any different.

the deliciousness that occurs in all-chat when you pick Spirit Breaker against Sniper and shit on him all game causing his teammates to flamerino him as if he could have done anything to stop me.

the deliciousness when you 28-minute GG a troll sniper team....

I may have a tummy ache from all this high-sodium food.

kap... sweetie..............
fuLMaVY.gif

game too hard sometimes.

edit: GUYS & GALS...TI5 TICKETS IN JUST A HANDFUL OF HOURSSSSSSS

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Not even sure I can go this year, but I guess I'll try and secure a ticket again this year. Wonder if it will be easier this time around, there doesn't feel like there is as much hype leading into the event this year.

JambiBum

Trying to decide if I want to go for the whole week or just Thurs-Sun. Getting off of work isn't an issue but I don't really know if I want to stay in a hotel for an entire week.

shira

rtoozy moving in with tbun, can't wait to see babevsky driving his Ferrari down Yonge

Not even sure I can go this year, but I guess I'll try and secure a ticket again this year. Wonder if it will be easier this time around, there doesn't feel like there is as much hype leading into the event this year.

But the West wins this one.

TI1 epic Navi win

TI2 boring iG win

TI3 epic Alliance win

TI4 boring Newbee win

TI5 epic Cloud9 loss

shira

So, now that you can't sell items on the market is there any way to earn steam money with Dota?

All the old stuff is still tradable/sellable.

dota2lounge if you want to bet your items.

Hmmm. Mason looking to get in on the sweet Source 2 action and join a team after TI5. Maybe he will be done with schooling at that time? Dunno if his brother has any info that he feels like sharing about it (can't remember his username).

Einbroch. I think if you mention anime and LOL in the same sentence he appears.

#roadtoTI6

Pratfall

the deliciousness that occurs in all-chat when you pick Spirit Breaker against Sniper and shit on him all game causing his teammates to flamerino him as if he could have done anything to stop me.

the deliciousness when you 28-minute GG a troll sniper team....

I may have a tummy ache from all this high-sodium food.

Also a nice way to poop on sniper, bat.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1351308591

Man, I been playing DOTA 2 a lot again, and I've been doing decent as a support player, but for some reason my Dazzle game is so much better than any other supports I play.. I got an 80% win rate in 34 games as Dazzle according to Dotabuff compared to like 50-55% as supports like CM, Ogre, and Venge... Does Dazzle scale up well in higher level games? I've recently been playing high skill games and I'm still doing really good with him, just wondering if very high skill is any different.

Grave and Weave are always relevant as long are you are smart with them, especially in pub games where your carry might be a dum dum.

Big Brett

Well you can read said arguments and argue against them rather than post a shallow post

Sorry, I wasn't aware how far back the discussion went, didn't intend to incite hostility.

I'll say again, I'm not sure how anyone can argue against it. It provides everything Medusa needs in an item.
  • Stats
  • Movement
  • Survivability
  • Wave clear/split push
  • Increase farming speed in jungle
  • Utility i.e. dodging spells, etc.
It's just a fantastic item on any agi carry, but I think specifically Medusa benefits from it with her natural tanky-ness, and split-shot ability.

Sorry, I wasn't aware how far back the discussion went, didn't intend to incite hostility.

I'll say again, I'm not sure how anyone can argue against it. It provides everything Medusa needs in an item.
  • Stats Very cost ineffective
  • Movement Yasha does the same
  • Survivability Nope
  • Wave clear/split push Nope, illusions do absolutely shit damage
  • Increase farming speed in jungle Yasha does the same
  • Utility i.e. dodging spells, etc. Ok, even though dodging spells can be insanely hard, that's the only use of manta, dispelling shit ie silences and all but that doesn't mean you make the item in every game
It's just a fantastic item on any agi carry, but I think specifically Medusa benefits from it with her natural tanky-ness, and split-shot ability.
Manta is a good item but not on every carry or every agi carry. Fantastic item on tiny for example. Absolutely core on PL/AM/TB/Naga/Spectre (for a reason). Situational on others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom