• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember when c9 being awful was kind of a joke because most of the time they were pretty good and they just managed to throw when it really mattered?

not so much of a joke anymore

I dunno I was being pretty serious about it, throw so consistently and your good games stop mattering to me.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
T1Z6WHZ.png

Chris R

Well.

If I can't work something out with work for TI vacation wise,

I will have a single ticket I will sell at cost.

I'll know by the end of May if I had to guess :\

traveler

Not Wario
Got a ticket for the third year in a row!

Now that I actually live in Seattle, I can actually attend after two years of having last minute plan cancellations and not attending.

KingKong

remember when c9 being awful was kind of a joke because most of the time they were pretty good and they just managed to throw when it really mattered?

not so much of a joke anymore

turns out consistently getting 2nd place is not worth blowing up your team for. Thanks for Aui though

Was there a healthy resale market for tickets last year? I will buy one at a premium if i have to unless prices are just out of control

Though we are talking about dota stuff so prices will likely be out of control

Acinixys

doppleganger

doppleganger

doppleganger

Can we quickly ignore all the TI ticket talk (Bcz i can go America is so far PJSalt), and discuss how stupid and broken this skill is

Slardar amps you - Doppleganger and its removed
Support urns you - Doppleganger and its removed
Warlock uses Last Word to damage you- Doppleganger and its removed

Total BS imo

Pucks Phase Shift doesnt do this, why does PL get special treatment?

At least your good friend "guy who posts in this thread super occasionally" will be there!

There is a not-zero chance a friend with a ticket may not be able to go. If that happens I will let this thread know first.

Chris R

No dibsing my ticket. I'll make a post, give people a few days to join and then do a /rand and pick a name that way.

IF I can't go. I still hope I can work something out...

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Damn, I was on the site for 12 hours before, soon as the page loaded, tried to get in...nothing. :(

If anyone wants to sell extra tickets I'll buy them; but otherwise to Twitch it is!

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Thank God they split the pool into two making it even easier for all the scalpers and botters to buy them all instantly.

Tobe

i might have secured a ticket through some friends, still ill try the second batch of tickets later, nothing like having one for yourself.

now i gotta go pay my gold mario amiibo pre order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom