• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

CYBORGMATT SPY
pogchampplz.png

That double ult did nothing

I hope Icefrog doesn't think this means CK doesn't need a buff.

no matter what happens this game he still needs a buff

it takes too long and its takes too much investment to get him to a point where he can do anything

edit and even then there look at that his ult is on too long a cooldown and he doesnt do enough without it

DrPizza

Banned
Oh god that Roshan fight with the CK die-back. Did Alliance just throw this hard? ffs

Oh for fuck's sake. Fucking idiots. Why did they go for that Roshan fight with no Phantasm??? Jesus wept.

Wok

I need help: I cannot win games even when I own with Bloodseeker, even when my teammates are actually somewhat good.

In almost every game I play in the trench 2K-2.5K these days, the team who picks more carry wins. There is no way we can punish their greed because it is too easy to farm all over the map, and there is always a possibility for them to play defensively and delay pushes until it is too late. Basically, here, Earth Spirit delayed the push by playing quite well, there was always one carry missing in one of the fights, and game is lost.

The only way I can win games with evenly skilled people these days is by picking PA or some stupidly strong carry. Game is not fun since deathball is not an option anymore. I don't want to pick stupid right-clickers every game.

MrwLJ6b.png

I need help: I cannot win games even when I own with Bloodseeker, even when my teammates are actually somewhat good.

In almost every game I play in the trench 2K-2.5K these days, the team who picks more carry wins. There is no way we can punish their greed because it is too easy to farm all over the map, and there is always a possibility for them to play defensively and delay pushes until it is too late. Basically, here, Earth Spirit delayed the push by playing quite well, there was always one carry missing in one of the fights, and game is lost.

The only way I can win games with evenly skilled people these days is by picking PA or some stupidly strong carry. Game is not fun since deathball is not an option anymore. I don't want to pick stupid right-clickers every game.

MrwLJ6b.png

It's been a rough few days for me too. Maybe a few Pudge games will put some fun back into dota.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom