• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kvk1

Hot new (and daily) Merlini content incoming.

http://youtu.be/vpSkfMGxI9s

SKnqvqy.png

Details/Links?

he just means they accept sponsorship and even do voiceover for some of these sites

they either dont see it as an issue or dont care

or it wasnt an issue at the time and now it is, i dunno

i mean tons of teams and sites take g2a sponsorship that place is shady as fuck and a totally unauthorized reseller

money is money though

TommyT

he just means they accept sponsorship and even do voiceover for some of these sites

i mean tons of teams and sites take g2a sponsorship that place is shady as fuck and a totally unauthorized reseller

money is money though

Oh yeah. The commercial LD voiced over is terrible. I thought he meant they actually are using the studio's money to bet and took winnings from that.

Oh yeah. The commercial LD voiced over is terrible. I thought he meant they actually are using the studio's money to bet and took winnings from that.

i would certainly hope not

and i dont believe there is any evidence that that has occurred

merlini jokingly talks about rares and shit but theyre not literally betting just setting odds

KingKong

Second day in a row that our DDOS protection has been hit in the second match. It's so obvious this shit is all betting related.

so you developed DDOS protection? or using something 3rd party? and why arent other teams using it, I think Cloud 9 might be interested

TommyT

I random almost every game. Does anyone else random a certain hero and just yell NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hate venomancer

Yup, I random almost exclusively now. Usually micro intensive hero's I don't play. Meepo is a pure no-go. Chen I will play in lane as a super nuker (dagon rush). Lone Druid I will put VERY minimal items on bear and go ranged super dps.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
'with a beloved twist'............that doesn't make sense?

[edit] is it just me or is linda seeing more pickups recently?

These fucking pauses....these fucking interruptions throughout 90% of the games...

edit:
Oh now this game is interesting though. Tree with Aghs against a team that has no natural tree removal. Troll may be ridiculously far ahead in terms of Network but if they can't push the highground and the eye-forest grows...

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I random almost every game. Does anyone else random a certain hero and just yell NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hate venomancer

Not really. I think the only heroes I tend to repick is Meepo since I can't micro that well, and often Wisp if he doesn't fit the team comp. More often, my stack will go NOOOOO and I will mock them though when I random the same hero multiple games or someone I'm bad at.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
another linda

the age of linda is here, after waiting only a decade

[edit] letting them pick troll again. the balls tbqh.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Have you guys down south even heard of the new "metric system"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metric_system

I heard it's pretty good, since 1799

Legally we have been on the metric system since 1975, but we live in the land of the free and are allowed to use what ever measurement units we want!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metric_Conversion_Act

Imperial units suck. They are decentish for weather due to a more spaced out scale, and aren't to bad if you don't have to convert between different units. Miles are ok if you are only dealing with miles, but I bet you most people couldn't tell you the exact amount of feet in a mile. Liquid Measurements are super fucked, it mostly base 2 except for some reason there is no standard unit between a quart and gallon so its 4 quarts to a gallon, which makes since with the etymology but is still dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom