• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Wise Thinker or bust

also WAIT 4 GAME OR BUST

also what overlay tool are you using for that, font is non standard

Code:
$$\      $$\  $$$$$$\  $$$$$$\ $$$$$$$$\ $$$$$$\ $$\   $$\  $$$$$$\        $$\   $$\        $$$$$$\   $$$$$$\  $$\      $$\ $$$$$$$$\ 
$$ | $\  $$ |$$  __$$\ \_$$  _|\__$$  __|\_$$  _|$$$\  $$ |$$  __$$\       $$ |  $$ |      $$  __$$\ $$  __$$\ $$$\    $$$ |$$  _____|
$$ |$$$\ $$ |$$ /  $$ |  $$ |     $$ |     $$ |  $$$$\ $$ |$$ /  \__|      $$ |  $$ |      $$ /  \__|$$ /  $$ |$$$$\  $$$$ |$$ |      
$$ $$ $$\$$ |$$$$$$$$ |  $$ |     $$ |     $$ |  $$ $$\$$ |$$ |$$$$\       $$$$$$$$ |      $$ |$$$$\ $$$$$$$$ |$$\$$\$$ $$ |$$$$$\    
$$$$  _$$$$ |$$  __$$ |  $$ |     $$ |     $$ |  $$ \$$$$ |$$ |\_$$ |      \_____$$ |      $$ |\_$$ |$$  __$$ |$$ \$$$  $$ |$$  __|   
$$$  / \$$$ |$$ |  $$ |  $$ |     $$ |     $$ |  $$ |\$$$ |$$ |  $$ |            $$ |      $$ |  $$ |$$ |  $$ |$$ |\$  /$$ |$$ |      
$$  /   \$$ |$$ |  $$ |$$$$$$\    $$ |   $$$$$$\ $$ | \$$ |\$$$$$$  |            $$ |      \$$$$$$  |$$ |  $$ |$$ | \_/ $$ |$$$$$$$$\ 
\__/     \__|\__|  \__|\______|   \__|   \______|\__|  \__| \______/             \__|       \______/ \__|  \__|\__|     \__|\________|

Wise Thinker or bust

also WAIT 4 GAME OR BUST

also what overlay tool are you using for that, font is non standard

It's regular old OBS, I just changed the font to Roboto Thin.

tsunami best caster NA (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

better than steve (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
There's something special about playing AM down two lanes of rax with people 1k below you and still winning with 750GPM since they itemized properly ;_;7

Do we know when Purge is releasing Welcome To Dota 2? It's much easier to link to that than explain what heroes are good for new players.

(alternatively someone could just list stuff that isn't just 'hit random' please)

bounchfx

yolo, gave it a shot:

My Dota personality: http://www.dotabuff.com/personality...iOjIsInQiOjEsImMiOjQsImkiOjYsImQiOjEsImgiOjN9

The Wise Thinker

Not everyone can pay such close attention to their team's mistakes and still have time to steal some farm. You're a wise unicorn in a world of ignorance. Sometimes people respond to you by pointing out your mistakes. They are amateurs; as if you didn’t know what you needed to be improving on.

You probably spend a ton of time reading about Dota 2 and understanding all of the little complexities and how they interact. More than one friend has relied on you to correct a misunderstanding about game mechanics. I mean it’s a wonder how they could even function without you.
- - -
insight was highest, followed by communication. apparently i have 0 teamwork though XD, even though I like supporting best. gg wp

2MF

What is this green NPC / thing / whatever inside the Dire ancient? I noticed this in a game I just played, had never seen it before. Was it always there?

xfIxLsM.jpg

2MF

Wondrous joy

When heroes die they fall through the ground and stay there till they spawn.
That green thing is a dead rubick. Rip.

Oh, interesting. I didn't identify it as Rubick, but it makes sense (and yeah there was one in the game). Thanks!

Easter egg hopes dashed though... :p

Big Dog

I got a weird ass bug, where I couldn't move even after reconnecting. I just abandoned.

The hell was that about.
I think this is a new bug that people may not have recognized yet. Same thing happened to the Rubik in my game yesterday. He had to reconnect every 5 minutes to fix his issue. He could move his mouse around the screen but couldn't click anything or even use button commands I think.

Haunted

The dotabuff quiz fails for not having either "Teammates who gg/give up after first blood" or "I don't" answers for the "what makes you rage?" question.

Clearly super accurate
From the few games I've played with you, some of that is actually fairly accurate.

“Dota 2 shall live for another seven months, so says Vee One Lat,” chanted Volochai while gesturing to his dead game clock, which is modeled after Dota 2’s Rosh Timer. “It’s either seven months or seven years, I can’t tell.”

Oh that's so good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom