• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something special about closing out the picks being the last pick overall!! Did I get any commentary on the stream? Had it on in the background and missed it, lol.

shira

O2uUkTq.png

Navi
facepalm.gif

Starting tomorrow, ditch them casual lobbies and start scrimming lads! I encourage captains to message other captains or try to set up scrims in the ihl channel in order to get some practice with their team.

yo matt can we uh . . scrim ur team. kthxkby

Holden

so im currently playing ranked

and the other team got 2 picks quickly

im confused wat

Same frame pick, i got it with ksan quite a few times when we both spam the random button like idiots

Unless you are talking about actual legit quick picks~~

TUSR

Banned
woops, fell asleep after the draft. been burning the candle at both ends these days.

thanks to Anbokr and all the captains who made the process incredibly smooth.

Captains: Make sure you get your team name and pictures in by Friday please.

I wonder if sales in the Dota 2 store have just collapsed or the Starladder prize pool isn't tracking probably. They released 3 item sets and the prizepool pretty much hasn't moved

Mordeccai

Oh captain my captain, the most normal of fish.

I promise to elevate our team to extra normal status. You could say, we will become the league of extranormal gentlefish.

Anyway I'm down for some scrims this weekend, lets get the league Rollin boys

Phobos is gone and Sonneiko is only standing in. When the hell is that team going to disband? It's done, just pull the plug already.

IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT DENDI

IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT

Actually scratch that it's all your fault.

The rate things are going I feel like Na'vi could struggle to get a qualifier invite seeing as they can't seem to put a roster together

I mean last year Valve forced teams to play with players who had been already kicked from the team because those were the five they decided were the roster

Also wasn't there talk of a transfer fee for DK.Phobos paid by the players? Money well spent there!

I finished the remake of the prize pool tracker site.
88EGmCc.gif

http://dota2.prizetrac.kr/

Let me know what you think and if you find any bugs or have suggestions. Thanks!
works flawlessly on mobile which is a big step up from the old one

my one quick suggestion would be to put the new total first when you get to the individual pages instead of where the base is first than the additional and then finally the new, it makes sense either way it just took me .5 seconds longer for me to figure out the number that most mattered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom