• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
stove why are you doing all of this promo

for team lunaifu boys?
ibKMFczPpofB0.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i want you all to know that post cost £25000, since it's the only use of my undergraduate education i have ever made

nMabur7.jpg

Shira's TI5 mockup 2.0
We're going to be watching Waga play TA for a week?
The cool thing about KotLGuy is that he actually listens to his co-caster most of the time, unlike most others.
I like it when casters ask the analysis guy for their opinion instead of going on a rant that makes no sense, know your limits in game knowledge. When there's a lot of action going on then by all means take control.

oh god I just realized maybe valve will have vr stuff

maybe

they might want to have full rooms for a good experience or whatever so it probably won't happen

but maybe

This Col vs Not Today game makes me realise how much I hate watching Rat Dota, sleep and then send illusions to destroy racks is just so dumb

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Cross-posting for visibility:

The actual IHL pre-season has begun. I've listed the two team divisions below. Each team will play every other team in their respective division by the end of the regular season. The regular season will be nine weeks long, with each team getting one BYE week.

DIVISIONS said:
Division 1:
Team Pillowknight
Team Megaridley
Team Freakinchair
Team ellen pudge
Team Madouu
Team Hupsel
Team A sentient keyboard
Team Tobe
Team Crow

Division 2:
Team I H8 Memes
Team arab
Team JambiBum (Team Eternal Elmos)
Team Normalfish
Team Jakkufurosu
Team Hylian7
Team Dreams-visions
Team Vade
Team Ksan

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-R9_2GFWL5WfXgRTOT3gYiDNjbYe69pn4GNSQMkkIHQ/edit?pli=1#gid=1435112017

The schedule for the pre-season week 1 games has also been created and posted below. EVERY TEAM must play their scheduled game. It will not count towards their regular season records, but it will serve as an activity check for every team going into the regular season.

PRE-SEASON WEEK 1 SCHEDULED GAMES said:
-Team Madouu vs. Team Normalfish
-Team Ksan vs Team Pillow
-Team arab vs. Team ellen pudge
-Team Jambi vs. Team Hupsel
-Team Freakinchair vs. Team I H8 Memes
-Team Crow vs Team Vade
-Team Hylian7 vs. Team megaridley
-Team Dreams-Visions vs. Team Tobe
-Team A sentient keyboard vs. Team Jakkufurosu

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-R9_2GFWL5WfXgRTOT3gYiDNjbYe69pn4GNSQMkkIHQ/edit?pli=1#gid=451123668

So captains, friend the captain who you're scheduled to play against and pick out a match time. Afterwards, both captains must report said time to the same admin (either me or TUSR) NO LATER THAN 11:59 PM ON THURSDAY 4/9. We will then update the spreadsheet with the official time so everyone can see, and hopefully casters can pick out games.

Captains, please remember to create a dota 2 team and invite all your players (you should already have all of your players friended), and also submit your team name/logo to me or TUSR (and post it in this thread if you like) by Friday. Also, Captains, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, go over the rules that are linked in the OP (click the banner), especially the scheduling rules. We want scheduling to be as smooth and efficient as possible and this hinges on every captain reading the rules and knowing what they are doing (so they can get things done on time).

Acinixys

Been playing a lot of HotS and they have some cool abilities that could work in Dota

Like throw an enemy behind you and back into your team

Remove the movespeed boost from MoM and that solves quite a few problems. Unsure of what to do with Troll.
Here's a dumb idea: what if the item still has the movement speed boost, but also slows your turn rate on activation? It would fit the nature of the item (gain offense at the cost of defense; go ham), letting you run at people fast but making it hard to turn around and disengage.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
just make troll's be unable to pierce magic immunity, since he's the only one for whom it makes him too powerful because of his attack speed

kionedrik

I feel like this might be true for most, if not all, F2P games.

There so many ways to nerf troll without completely destroying him:
1- Put a cooldown on bash!! Seriously, it's the only bash without it.
2- Remove MS bonus from melee form. Why is it there in the first place is beyond me.
3- Increase the ulti mana cost to 100, cooldown to 45s and duration to 10s
4- Make blindness scale 30/40/50/60 %

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom