• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randdalf

Goddamn, four games in a row we get stomped in the early game and spend the entire match in the base, still managed to win two of them. Hardest day of Dota I can recall.

bbd23

I cant believe that shit organization navi is probably going to get a direct invite just because...
sleeping.gif

Baha

I cant believe that shit organization navi is probably going to get a direct invite just because...
sleeping.gif

I hope they don't, especially since LGD was denied a direct invite before for roster changes and fnatic almost didn't make it to the international either when they tried taking xcalibur instead of Era.

Carlius

Banned
i finally learned how to play troll..my god, what a broken pos hero he is. 11 wins in a row, all troll, haha, i feel so dirty.

Chris R

ModMic is nice. Only bummer is that I had to attach it to the right ear instead of my left, where my headset cord is at.

Does slark ult actually behave like an invis? so Shikuchi or w/e weaver's invis is doesn't hit it either?

Shukuchi deal damage to any units weaver passes through, while battery only deals to any visible units nearby, just like rocket barrage, or at least that's the way I understand it.

Shukuchi deal damage to any units weaver passes through, while battery only deals to any visible units nearby, just like rocket barrage, or at least that's the way I understand it.

I was under the impression that shukuchi didn't hit invis units. Might've been one of those casters-talking-out-of-their-ass things, though.

**Apparently this was changed in 6.82. Did not use to hit invis units, now it does.

Chris R

Was there a method to make sounds work in game again? No idea why they just stopped working, ambient/sfx/ect nothing works now just in dota :(

Madouu

That's the HoN method, the community response is rarely positive when there are a lot of big nerfs all across the board.

What's the longest continuous teamfight you guys have ever had? I think I just had one that went for about 2 minutes in Dire base as Radiant.

They just kept buying back and it just kept going. It was mental.

deleted

Hey guys, I need a little help - my autoexec doesn't work.

Tried almost everything:
-added +autoexec.cfg to launch properties,
-tried 'read only' and writeable cfgs

it just doesn't work... And it isn't a 'cfg.txt.' issue either, I made sure of that...
What can I do, to make it work?

entering 'exec autoexec.cfg' in the console doesn't do anything either.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Whenever someone mentions 'dk' it literally takes me five minutes to remember that Dragon knight is a thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom