• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

https://twitter.com/EternaLEnVy1991/status/585179523114733568
ja-keyLMAO said:
C9 no TI invite

1269602956_dr-mccoy-and-captain-kirk-approve.gif

Unai

Guys, it was a friend of mine who got me into Dota 2 last month, so I was thinking about buying her one of those plushes, like these, to say thanks.

Which ones do you guys think are cuter? I was thinking of getting Lion or the Crystal Maiden, I don't know.

DrPizza

Banned
Guys, it was a friend of mine who got me into Dota 2 last month, so I was thinking about buying her one of those plushes, like these, to say thanks.

Which ones do you guys think are cuter? I was thinking of getting Lion or the Crystal Maiden, I don't know.

I own all of them except the blink dagger (though I think I will get one).

I'd go for Shagbark or maybe a few microplushes (though they're risky because you could open them and get duplicates). My favourite of all is probably the donkey courier (with velcro wings!) but they're nigh impossible to get hold of.

If Envy is telling the truth, I can't see many teams getting direct invites this time around. Like, If C9 isn't being invited, I don't think Secret would get invited, since so far their performance is very similar.
He was quoting stupid shit Reddit says.

I doubt that would be the case as well. Top three at DAC should easily secure an invite IMO.

Unai

http://store.valvesoftware.com/product.php?i=TI4MP001

Get them a random one. It's sexier and they get the thrill of opening it up

I think that could be a good idea.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PE4MDCU/?tag=neogaf0e-20

༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

what is this i don't even

I own all of them except the blink dagger (though I think I will get one).

I'd go for Shagbark or maybe a few microplushes (though they're risky because you could open them and get duplicates). My favourite of all is probably the donkey courier (with velcro wings!) but they're nigh impossible to get hold of.

Thanks for the tips!

I mean this series is potentially going to cost us Starladder but when people are not feeling well and you have a shit day there's not much you can do. This is what happens when every tournament is milking their qualifier process and doesn't leave room for any other option besides a constant grind of matches.

I still think people overreact way to much and indirectly contribution to situations where you end up with teams like NaVi changing their roster every month.

Everyone just needs to chill out.
4mC962j.gif

So you agree with V1at that DotA2 is doomed?

Got in a few good matches tonight with some crazy drafting from Pillow.

Was surprised with the amount of matches up on a Monday night. Good Stuff!

Madouu

I think SFZ played that game 1 very well versus secret and took advantage of a few individual misplays, especially zai early on. I'm not sure why some people (not here) are trying to downplay their performance. Also, secret are going to be fine, you can't win every single game.

please tell me i wasnt the only person to see that ileague game

Watched it, on my tv, worth every second.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
The average match time for Team Lunaifu Boys has been an hour so far. Get ready boys for the excitement
sleeping.gif

Looking at the charts, enemy had a constant 10k gold lead for most of the game. I actually thought it would have been closer considering we weren't getting to much gold for our kills. I think the enemy TA wanted to get a DR at one point but never manned up, she bought a SR at 55 minutes.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1380224843

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I love how bad some of these job posting are. Normally its just the description that sucks, but this is the benefits section for one.

3 Sick Days a Year
One Week Vacation After First Year
Wow, 3 whole days of sick time. And after a year, I'll be able to take vacation!

Is there a VOD of the i-League game? Dota comedy is always good to watch (assuming it was a farce)

Also if I can complain about Australian fast food: Red Rooster is actually pretty good food-wise but terrible customer service wise.

I guess if I wanted food delivered on time and reasonable customer service I would go to McDonald's but that would involve going to McDonald's.

Just lost a match essentially because our Spirit Breaker just wasn't reacting to anyone's calls or pings for him to charge, instead jungling in the mid-game even though he didn't have anywhere near the damage to farm the jungle effectively. Genuinely don't think he bothered to do the research to inform him that Charge is a universal ability, and he just needed team-vision on the target when starting.

Then when we're defending base 35 mins in, he says 'get it over with, I don't have time for this'

Don't fucking start playing then. Christ knows how low my hidden MMR is with teammates like that.

kionedrik

Just found this and thought i'd share it.

I agree with part of the list, mainly CK, NS and Morph but i'd add Abaddon, Gyro, Winter Wyvern, Drow and Lesh to the list that will go over the OP-limit line if they receive any buffs in 6.84.

inkls

The average match time for Team Lunaifu Boys has been an hour so far. Get ready boys for the excitement
sleeping.gif

Looking at the charts, enemy had a constant 10k gold lead for most of the game. I actually thought it would have been closer considering we weren't getting to much gold for our kills. I think the enemy TA wanted to get a DR at one point but never manned up, she bought a SR at 55 minutes.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1380224843

we should pick naga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom