• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sianos

at the end of the event it is revealed that faceless void was behind it all, trying to send the dota meta back into the dark ages of 6.81 5 man deathball

as retribution, he is cast into a ________, but then he breaks free and harnesses the power of _______ to attain a new model

I didn't even get that. I just got a free loss because our Slark screamed at everyone on the mic to pick the Support path and didn't TP top when we were losing rax at 10 minutes.

shira

LGD2Dop.jpg

Happy Valentine's Day!

I can't even get into a Year Beast game. I kinda just want Valve to give me the 2400 points back so I can sell it on the market.

Mordeccai

cBj1LTf.png

this year beast mode is so shit

got matched against a five stack while we only had a two stack on our team. this stack picked jugger, axe, troll insta locks, then shadow shaman and pugna for maximum push strat bullshit

you can just attack the beast and run him into your fountain if there is no 'attack' command open for you to buy

valve why you give us such a shitty game mode
rage.gif

Big Dog

I managed to get through a game.

Apparently Dotabuff counts the games towards stats which is stupid.

Dotabuff counts it because there is no unique values that are left for their site to differentiate it as a different game mode than All Pick. It's a "flaw" in the available information once each Year Beast match is over. It's not like Valve's number 1 priority is to please stat gathering sites for pub players.

Shinypogs

Veno + prophet + tinker + yearbeast = I feel so dirty. That said I'm not enjoying this as much as wraith night but it is interesting.

There's literally no way a team of free players against a team of people who bought points can win. The mode is entirely pay to win, and for 10 minutes a day it entirely replaces all pick. It even counts as a real game towards your win loss ratio.

Every time they do an event I say "this is the worst event valve has ever done" and yet they find ways to cock it up again the next time.

Night_Hand

Neo Member
Posting in a new thread
:horse:

Also ded game thanks a bunch valve. Its like this almost every event or major content release. Why can't they just buckle up and get a couple more servers - at least temporarily.

Vade

Dota a game where you can have a really good game but still lose, like having a fetus and doing all the right stuff like stopping the crack and booze for a bit but still losing the baby.

Quesa

Dota a game where you can have a really good game but still lose, like having a fetus and doing all the right stuff like stopping the crack and booze for a bit but still losing the baby.

That's... one way of putting it.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like

cBj1LTf.png

Chris R

Can't you just use like a....laptop?
I've used my 3ds more the past few days than I did all last year. My laptop isn't good enough for dota or much else with its crap battery so I left it at home.

At least the year beast thing should be all better by the time I'm back in Alaska

Eleuin

The wraith king was either really new or Peruvian, they had us down two rax so I bought a rapier and we held them off for a while, wk kept going out and getting himself killed so the 3 rapiers I bought and the ones from the enemy just went to waste. Just one of those games that dragged on unnecessarily.

I uh, huh?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I've used my 3ds more the past few days than I did all last year. My laptop isn't good enough for dota or much else with its crap battery so I left it at home.

At least the year beast thing should be all better by the time I'm back in Alaska

Are you GAFing on a 3ds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom