• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Dota a game where you can have a really good game but still lose, like having a fetus and doing all the right stuff like stopping the crack and booze for a bit but still losing the baby.

AbK4G0n.gif

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Just had my first year beast game .. What a boring fucking mode. No idea why anyone would throw money at it either.

Mordeccai

won a year beast match, got the dota cinema pudge set with the growing beard

thats cool I guess. only played pudge in all random matches but I'll take it.

Haunted

So now that Winter Wyvern is out, he's the only hero I haven't played yet.

Any tips? What's his usual role? Laning setup?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
lol shira, thought something was off

Won 3/4 only loss due to solo Beast Brawl and didn't know how it worked. Last game someone picked WW before me and then I randomed slark. Good games today.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
WW is really good, I just haven't settled on how to build her.

Probably as flex support, building whatever is needed.

Mek..., Euls..., Force.

Mana boots feel like a waste on her, she's not very mana intensive at all. I prefer to go with treads for that sweet sweet 1 million range attack.

WW is really good, I just haven't settled on how to build her.

Probably as flex support, building whatever is needed.

Mek..., Euls..., Force.

Mana boots feel like a waste on her, she's not very mana intensive at all. I prefer to go with treads for that sweet sweet 1 million range attack.

I think treads are better on her so you can apply/reapply the Q debuff faster + she needs the stats.

Can one of you programmer types make a website that you can preview every HUD skin on, please? The Dota 2 Wiki isn't very good for that.

liezryou

Well this has got to be the most retarded way to do an event.

3 mins to get into game. Person disconnects at character select. ... If he doesn't come back we screwed, if we pause we screwed.

Ended up pausing and he didn't come back, no items GG. Fuck you valve.

JC Sera

played year beast
– Zeus & Silencer are stupid OP because double up on ults
– Ogre is pretty ok, can lock down enemy year beast and buff your own
– Heroes that you would usually focus down in a team fight due to massive ultis (DP, Enigma, Lich, Tidehunter) are ignored in favour of the year beast
– Fuck winter wyvern pickers not knowing what they're doing
facepalm.gif

played year beast
– Zeus & Silencer are stupid OP because double up on ults
– Ogre is pretty ok, can lock down enemy year beast and buff your own
– Heroes that you would usually focus down in a team fight due to massive ultis (DP, Enigma, Lich, Tidehunter) are ignored in favour of the year beast
– Fuck winter wyvern pickers not knowing what they're doing
facepalm.gif

Our WW did good by keeping our year beast alive using iceblock. And yes, people will focus on the wrong stuff. The enemy Pugna had his ward up at all times and no one else on my team seemed to notice/care.

Metroid

Is the "find match" button missing for anyone else? Can't seem to find a game..

EDIT:
Nevermind, had to restart the game three times before it reappeared. What is happening at volvo?

Smithy C

Is there a Twitter account that tweets whenever the year beast stuff is an hour away yet? Seems like a thing that should be made.

G.ZZZ

We lost.

Also yeah arcane are a bit dumb on WW probably. She has 0 mana needs late, but she's a mega-mana sucker early. I'll have to try treads, phase (for better Q) or simply tranquils + basilus + Urn for infinite sustain.

Blink is core as shit on her. Good initiations wins game. The biggest problem of this hero is the laning phase that sucks donkey dicks
horse.gif

I see her being buffed next patch already.

Also milkman

cBj1LTf.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom