• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

Those Venge and QOP wings are so fucking legit. Nice-la.
smile.gif

i'm so deep in the trench that a shadow shaman goes mid and my team still wins the game.

Nah Deep Trench is Riki Year Beast
dac15_fade.gif

Valve why the hell can't I drag and drop any items if I'm currently using a filter? Are you seriously expecting me to tab through over a hundred pages to use your stupid Item Recycling thing?

You have over a hundred pages of items? I wanna see the receipts.

Big Dog

I really hope that I see a gif of charlie sucking imaginary dick in the morning. That would make my day tbh. I will also take credit for posting the idea in chat first XD

OMG MY LIFE IS COMPLETE. Maybe now Charlie will just be a picture too instead of a camera just like Matt. For all we know matt could have been butt naked on that stream tonight XD

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Matt some of the images in your emoticon extension are missing.

Plz fix.

(After Qop/Techies and before Drunkka)

Deadstar

I hate this game so much. Winter wyvern says we lose because of our hero picks so he doesn't play the whole game. We lose year beast badly.

The M.O.B

Can't quite pick Sniper in a split second thanks to my computer stuttering at the character select screen. gg

Year Beast is pretty boring now

Next mode please

M.D

Why would she have chest/shoulder armor but leave her cleavage exposed?

Valve please

passive ability

enemies facing luna for more than 3 seconds grow a massive erection, causing them to flee in shame towards their base while covering their lower part of their body rendering them defenseless

Haunted

30 mins of watching him and he seems like a really legit dude. I hope the ramp up of viewers dosent make him jaded.
Checked him out and liked it. He explains his thought process in detail while playing, that's very good.

Probably needs to get a proper webcam and mic though. :D

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
so many better sets waiting to be put in the game and that trash gets in

jesus fix it

you can't expect valve to make tens of millions of dollars selling cosmetic items unless about 2/3rds of them are revealing costumes for the pretty women characters tho

i mean the economics just wont add up

JambiBum

Blitz just went 41/3 in a game as Storm and his team almost managed to lose. He was basically just diving the other team's fountain to kill kotl when he spawned over and over. The enemy team was near their fountain trying to kill him and his team still couldn't get farm. It was a fucking amazing thing to watch though.

shira

you can't expect valve to make tens of millions of dollars selling cosmetic items unless about 2/3rds of them are revealing costumes for the pretty women characters tho

i mean the economics just wont add up

There wasn't anything especially revealing from TI4 Immortal or paid chests and most of the items were single pieces for non-female characters.

You guys are just jealous that now Luna has a cleavage to compete with Mirana and her chest looks way better.

So she's the new bottom bitch for pimp daddy nortrom
637x358.resizedimage

It's a shame luna cosmetics can't do anything about her spandex jump suit thing or whatever it is. Boob plate looks daft though. Maybe she should get an arcana.

inkls

Blitz just went 41/3 in a game as Storm and his team almost managed to lose. He was basically just diving the other team's fountain to kill kotl when he spawned over and over. The enemy team was near their fountain trying to kill him and his team still couldn't get farm. It was a fucking amazing thing to watch though.

that sounds sick. gonna need to dl that replay

I feel like the Thigh/Hip/Butt/Feet fanservice that Valve does for their female characters is way classier and not any less sexy than the "check these out" cleavage on the Luna set.

But I don't think I'll be offended til there's arcana that makes them bounce

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the most egregious 'sexification' for me is the PA arcana

i mean, the way she stands is so anatomically impossible but played for sexiness that it looks completely ridiculous

B2wlFOyCUAAvYPU.png:large

Hylian7

the most egregious 'sexification' for me is the PA arcana

i mean, the way she stands is so anatomically impossible but played for sexiness that it looks completely ridiculous

B2wlFOyCUAAvYPU.png:large

Yeah, that's why I wear other stuff with my PA arcana.

Also the boob window looks dumb, I need a good chestpiece to replace it. I have a couple and picked one for now that looks okay.

On an unrelated note: I had a weird dream last night that Nature's Prophet got reworked, and one of his new abilities was where he could turn into one of his treants. Also for some reason they made a change where the treants and all summons got tiny health bars now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom