• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

The biggest Luna picker would.

I hear his mansion has luna paintings and statues every meter.

For selling mayonnaise!

Homer-Simpson-Drinks-Vodka-and-Mayonaisse.gif

Blitz just went 41/3 in a game as Storm and his team almost managed to lose. He was basically just diving the other team's fountain to kill kotl when he spawned over and over. The enemy team was near their fountain trying to kill him and his team still couldn't get farm. It was a fucking amazing thing to watch though.

Is there an unmuted VOD of this?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Apparently, the OP means what game makes you "feel" competitive, even if you're not a pro.

I guess a lot people feel very "competitive" when they grind for stats advantage and hero unlocks???

I'm sure they think WoW is also very competitive.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Arc Warden after TI, Pitlord for Halloween and Sun Wukong next new bloom.

Just consider that we've speculated Pit Lord for Diretide and Sun Wukong for New Bloom for 3 years (if you count the upcoming year) and softly cry yourself to sleep at the state of this game's development.

Hylian7

Random crazy idea: Luna Aghanim's rework: Adds ministun on each Lucent Beam during Eclipse

Would this be too broken? It might actually give people a reason to get Aghs on Luna now.

inkls

Just consider that we've speculated Pit Lord for Diretide and Sun Wukong for New Bloom for 3 years (if you count the upcoming year) and softly cry yourself to sleep at the state of this game's development.

the channeling for pit lord's ult just takes some time, you gotta believe ;_;

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Random crazy idea: Luna Aghanim's rework: Adds ministun on each Lucent Beam during Eclipse

Would this be too broken? It might actually give people a reason to get Aghs on Luna now.

You would have to give other reasons for people to play semi-carry/support/ganker Luna because no core Luna will ever get aghs as long as it's tied to Eclipse

manfestival

disgusting

why you gotta stalk me bro? Also what is disgusting about that? Just sharing my honest opinion in that thread!

There should be a section for the game you play the most. In which, I would reply with dota 2. Now please give me year beast volvo so I can get more hats

TUSR

Banned

Blend into the moonlight (can't be revealed by sentries, dust, or gem) while casting Eclipse.

Make it global!

or make it only hit heroes because thats one of the biggest downsides of the ulti.

Haly

Here is a CRAZY idea:

Luna
Aghanim Effect: Lucent Beam triggers a miniature Eclipse around the target, striking an additional 2/3/4 targets.

Haly

Another CRAZY idea.

Eclipse:
CD reduced to 140/130/120

Aghs:
All Lucent Beams now deal pure damage and pierces Magic Immunity in a 300 AoE around the target.
Increase beams to 6/10/14
Max Beams per Unit removed

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
The only way I see it being viable is:

Luna:

Aghanim's Sceptre now causes a Lucent Beam to proc on the first and final targets of Moon Glaives while Eclipse is active

shira

I would like it to be skill/pseudoscience based instead of the RNG.

Make the eclipse more powerful magically in the day. Reduce the cooldown of Lucent Beam to 0.6s like regular eclipse and make it ministun. You are literally moving the moon to block the Sun for a 10s solar eclipse. If that actually happened irl the ramifications should be evident all over the map. Like all the ambient animals and bugs should all go crazy.

Conversely if she ults at night maybe she gets 2s increased physical damage steroid from a lunar eclipse instead of beams.

xanavi

I think luna's current aghs upgrade is already pretty solid. The problem with her is that you get more done with other items and I don't think she's hurting for more item choices.

Let's get back to huskar and talk about how lame it is that his burning spears are DOT. What if we swapped around burning spears with searing arrows? Now we're talkin'.

Another CRAZY idea.

Eclipse:
CD reduced to 70

Aghs:
All Lucent Beams now deal pure damage and pierces Magic Immunity in a 300 AoE around the target.
Increase beams to 6/10/14
Max Beams per Unit removed

I could see the pure damage happening like they did for qop and lina. Just make CD 70 instead.

Two games someone failed to load, then twice we were 9/10. 17 minutes of queuing as five and no game. Gave up and tried to solo.

Sorry the year beast has fled.

JustinBB7

I can't load to Dota servers, and I seem to be the only one, well I'm sure there are more but I'm not reading anything about people having problems. Second time this is happening, can't connect for almost an hour now.

Everything else works fine, anybody know what this is?

Hylian7

Same reason people are dedicated to Youtube. It's marketshare.

The thing is though at least YouTube still continuously improves and actually deserves to be on top of the marketshare. Twitch still uses a crappy flash player, mutes entire VODs, and more.

YouTube has an HTML5 option (more prominent now and quite nice actually), doesn't mute videos, etc. There are problems with it of course, such as ContentID, but this hasn't been nearly as rampant as Twitch's muting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom