• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artanisix

Why does Techies have a machine gun
invisibility.gif

Cassius

Bummed that Secret had a rough showing, hopefully some lessons learned.

I wonder if Puppey will reconsider his strategy of letting top tier picks go through. He's had this backfire on him several occasions now. Is it worth it?

JambiBum

Bummed that Secret had a rough showing, hopefully some lessons learned.

I wonder if Puppey will reconsider his strategy of letting top tier picks go through. He's had this backfire on him several occasions now. Is it worth it?
Considering that they were letting Zai draft this time, I'd say that would be more on him. He had some wacky drafts, but it seemed like thy were just trying some things out.

Sianos

hey reddit while you're here can you please stop overhyping troll and sniper - its annoying going into every game with randos crying as soon as the enemy picks them

it didn't even matter that me (sven) and warlock exploded him and half his team in the span of each chaotic offering and that the real problem was everyone standing in and around the shaman snakes constantly for no reason at all - the game was still everyone crying about the zero impact troll who only came online about 70 minutes in

also speaking of sven i can't wait until you hate him too and i can become a dirty sven picker
goodjob.gif

Seriously though, what possessed people to just stand around the shaman snakes? They just threw their lives away, 90% of the time there was no disable even keeping them there as they melted.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Here we go, now Reddit will call him a crybaby for some reason despite having experience with it first hand.

I have no doubt that he has some legitimate grievances but that doesn't change the fact that posting stuff like that minutes after your team being eliminated comes off pretty poorly.

Hylian7

I have no doubt that he has some legitimate grievances but that doesn't change the fact that posting stuff like that minutes after your team being eliminated comes off pretty poorly.
Sure, but then people are going to automatically assume he is lying and spreading garbage. He's been known to rant about stuff like this with factual information. I understand being skeptical, but don't you think the points he makes are generally worth considering rather than passing them off as "spreading lies"?

Artanisix

Dota gaf should sign the end of their posts with an invis rune to secretly sign other dotagaffers of their dotagaf alliance secretly to them in secret. so that dota gafs know other dota gafs but normal gafs dont know about secret dota gaf
invisibility.gif

Mordeccai

ok then pls make aghs give THREE GOLEMS and have aghs also upgrade shadow word to make allies invis while under its effects.

and make fatal bonds not only link units, but also add AMP DAMAGE to these units.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Sure, but then people are going to automatically assume he is lying and spreading garbage. He's been known to rant about stuff like this with factual information. I understand being skeptical, but don't you think the points he makes are generally worth considering rather than passing them off as "spreading lies"?

I'm not skeptical at all, I'm sure there's plenty of actual issues. It just really makes him look like a sore loser to post that right after they were eliminated. So it doesn't surprise me he's getting a backlash.

Sianos

warlock and sven is one of those combos i love love love

fatal bonds and cleave stack so well

shadow word heal is delightful always

upheaval really helps keep people clumped together and deals with sven's issues with being kited

and chaotic offering gives that amazing 2 second aoe stun, heavy damage, and those glorious golems
invisibility.gif

Hylian7

I'm not skeptical at all, I'm sure there's plenty of actual issues. It just really makes him look like a sore loser to post that right after they were eliminated. So it doesn't surprise me he's getting a backlash.
It's really hard to time anything like that. No matter what he says, he would probably come off that way. If CyborgMatt posted on Reddit, "It is my regret to inform you that Team Secret hath fukken lost, congrats to the winner." I guarantee you there would be a bunch of "lol get rekt, u salty"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom