• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian7

Zeus is already OP in pubs and he's even more OP in Year Beast.

Also Undying really isn't that good in Year Beast anymore.

Also, I am obligated to mention this everytime I talk about Year Beast: IT IS A SHITTY ASS P2W PIECE OF FILTH

gL5vlfc.png

Indeed. I don't know why I keep playing it anymore. My last one was vs a Pugna, Warlock, and Undying. Fuck that noise. I did one RP as Magnus under these accidentally (because all the other shit in the way was covering them up) and basically took myself down to no health instantly.

Big Dog

Just played a game as shadow shaman where the worst sort of glitch/ bug happened. In two separate instances, I shackled a hero and the shackle animation proceeded to bend kind of funny and stop shackling the hero before a second had even passed (at lvl 3-4 shackle). Not like we had a chance in the game but missed out on a kill or two because of it.

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
the drop rate is real! =O

I'm hoping now I might get that arcana I've been eligible for, for the last 8 months :/

Also envy requested more boom emphisi and to work with arcana, plus give long hair. I obliged.

He's a hard man to please but we are getting there by working as a team!
dac15_fantastic.gif

JC Sera

I'm hoping now I might get that arcana I've been eligible for, for the last 8 months :/

Also envy requested more boom emphisi and to work with arcana, plus give long hair. I obliged.

dac15_fantastic.gif
That looks absolutely amazing
smile.gif

but isn't cloth like that hard to animate/jiggle bone whatever you call it

edit: Whoever recced BananaSlamJamma's stream thanks a lot
cheeky.gif

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
shud i mid

M0kAI6Q.png

dac15_fantastic.gif
Venge honeymooning with Terrorblade

I got the same shit set for the THIRD TIME

Gift it to me!

I ran into a really strange glitch with necrosis ult (with aghs). First I used it on Sven and it didn't pierce Bkb like it normally does. Second time I used on Sven i must have used the ult on an illusion in a hectic battle. Teammates said that was how Sven lived the second time. I then used the ult later on another hero and then proceded to kill Sven without ult. He received the ult respawn and no buyback symbol under his name. Did this carry over from the illusion I had killed? The other hero I killed a few seconds before him also received the ult respawn with no buyback symbol. I didn't have refresher to be able to do this. Anyone else see this? I even posted in all chat it seemed to be glitches and nobody replied. Sometimes I wonder if people even notice this stuff and just accept it.

domstah

Axe, Omni and Undying creep skipping from the horn. Both towers down before the first beast spawns. CM mid out lanes our sniper. Our venge goes aura first, no howl.

Year Beast officially stopped being fun.

domstah

I've noticed that in Year Beast 9 times out of 10, if a team has a weird pick in it (oh, you know like Bounty Hunter) you fookin' lost.

So......why are people still dedicated to Twitch over superior stuff like Hitbox?

Because people just want to go to one site and see everything and if you're not on twitch you might as well not exist, case in point Joindota, who are "dead" despite casting games pretty much daily on MLG

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So D2CL is finally on twitch? Ok, I can finally stop boycotting them, I refused to support Dailymotion, horrible service.

Manus

Got a Dame de Carreau set for PA from the year beast. Never even heard of this set. Mixes pretty well with the arcana for her.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

dac15_fantastic.gif

Any idea what happened with EE's name being on that butterfly Drow Set?

BraXzy

Wtf is up with Winter Wyvern? I've noticed multiple times instances where I will be playing against it and the character model is under the floor/invisible for a few seconds. I was ganked at one point and didntt even see Wyvern till I clicked on it and highlighted where the hero should be. I'll see if it shows up in replays.

Anilusion

This might be a long shot, but would anybody be interested in trading their Exalted SF Arcana for my Non-exalted one (plus some extras if needed)?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Updated GAF Emotes extension with the BTS emotes. Should be live soon.

0KnIc15.gif
DkX4mDw.gif
88EGmCc.gif
DsrA6Kc.gif
1JTivVA.gif
TtQKxEi.gif

Did Valve really accept all of those? I didn't think the BTS casters into heroes would make it though, and the art style is inconsistent between the different emots.

Oh well, Merlini Zeus is awesome
1JTivVA.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I can't think of any good justification for why those caster emotes would be accepted into the game.

I can't think of any good justification for denying them, other then "It feels wrong!". I mean, if Pudge can have a Dendi doll, why can't I spam
DkX4mDw.gif

Conceptor

Eh Merlini is Zeus, Parker enchantress is debatable but Merlini, really?
I'm totally opposite. I can accept Merlini (for being an older dota player, iconic w/ Zeus etc) but not the Godz one (a caster).

I'd like to see more emotes of Dota 1 pros to heroes actually. Like Ferrari TA, Burning AM etc.

shira

I really like the asymmetry and the peekaboo cape

I don't know what colors the set uses, but perhaps you can make 3 color gradients to help better match the 3 Arcana levels?

arcana20684_w.jpg

1. -kun (the original crystal teal)
2. -senpai (bit of burning)
3. -sama (lots of flames)

I know that is a huge problem with Valve not allowing us to select the styles. I'm stuck with the burning orange one and it doesn't really match that well with the original design or existing sets. If you make a set that does, I think that would be huge

harSon

Banned
I fucking hate Dota.

Just played a 100 minute match, in which our Ember was not 6 slotted. Even half of the supports in the game were 6 slotted. Like, how is that even possible....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom