• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

It's really hard to time anything like that. No matter what he says, he would probably come off that way. If CyborgMatt posted on Reddit, "It is my regret to inform you that Team Secret hath fukken lost, congrats to the winner." I guarantee you there would be a bunch of "lol get rekt, u salty"

I like when RTZ posts after getting eliminated.

https://twitter.com/Arteezy/status/591966035537960961

Forget Troll and Sniper, 3 and 4 stacks are the real cancer

Pro griefers are worse than any stack dumbasses I've ever seen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt0ecrC-C1M

I fucking love you.
bts_lina.gif
This is pretty cool. Extensions are the best thing about modern web browsers
goodjob.gif

Low Tier
that leshrac was so awful ROFL.

gg, sorry about my cancerous teammates

anbokr is the worst juggernaut world

I feel like Tusk is destined to be a niche pick forever but that's not necessarily a bad thing. He's certainly pretty good at what he does.

Ties

Banned
I'm sorry, but the coined moniker is "stinkls" tyvm (filthy casual)
S T I N K L S

😹😹😹😹😹

my god i cannot believe u juss insulted urself u r dumber den i thot!!!! my god u fokken noob u need to stop 😹

JambiBum

Damn the comments on that BananaSlam video are just full of cancer. People actually applauding the guy for doing that shit to Banana.

Ties

Banned
Ultradaddy

I think you know what to do

I have more reasons to visit the USA so it wouldn't even be much of an impediment
BIBLIO

sorry but im pretty sure the americas do NOT accept gypsy haters and ppl they do not understand i donut belief in immigration actually esp if a brit is tryna do it!

nice attempt 2 get a greencard tho!

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
BIBLIO

sorry but im pretty sure the americas do NOT accept gypsy haters and ppl they do not understand i donut belief in immigration actually esp if a brit is tryna do it!

nice attempt 2 get a greencard tho!
???????

????????

Fuck off idiot

Satch

Banned
i dont know but hes typing so much mess in skype fffffffffffffffffffffffff
dac15_sad.gif
dac15_sad.gif
dac15_sad.gif

edit: yes he said it was a cultural thing, we managed to parse that out of all of the nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom