• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

SL12 LB Finals bo3

CLOWN9 vs Bgod & Friends
http://www.twitch.tv/dotastarladder_en
live!

IHL2 Week 2 bo2

The Ginyu Force vs. Team Eurocleave Sun. 10AM/1PM
t1430067600z4.png

2 Ogres 1 Club vs. Extranormal Gentlefish Sun. 11AM/2PM
+
Team EgoOne vs. Cobra Kai Sun. 11AM/2PM
t1430071200z4.png

It is all Ogre vs. Fist Full of Meerus Sun. 11:30AM/2:30PM
http://www.twitch.tv/dommynick
t1430073000z4.png

Team Audrey vs. Kobold Foreman and the Hill Trolls Sun. 1PM/4PM
t1430078400z4.png

GAF Titans vs. The Eternal Elmos Sun. 3PM/6PM
http://www.twitch.tv/dommynick
t1430085600z4.png
qft

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
one of my noob friends tp'd to our tower and used his stun to save my life, and i was able to get a kill off of the back of it

its so good when they show that they're learning
happytears.gif
happytears.gif
so many people have over a thousand games and barely do that, and yet here he is, buying tp scrolls and using them to countergank
happytears.gif
happytears.gif
my plummeting winrate when stacking with him is finally worth it. im so proud of him
happytears.gif
happytears.gif

Ha, I've been going through something somewhat similar. Except one was a bronze league player and the other one was pretty new to mobas in general. I had 58% win ratio down to a 49% solely playing with them but they're finally starting to learn. They still have a lot to learn (as do I) but it's finally turning out worth it and I don't have to worry about spamming snowbally mids to finally win.

Satch

Banned
Hylian you should play WD

my noob friend plays WD all the time and he almost always has arcane boots and pieces of an aghs/a complete aghs even when he feeds

and he buys wards the whole game too

M.D

AA tping with almost full health when only TA is there attacking = close call

Phoenix egg literally 1 attack from dieing to PL illusions = that's not gonna happen

Zyori plz

Acinixys

Bone7 really stepping up in this series

His Bat last game and his Phoenix this game have been excellent

So glad EE stopped drafting Leigon "No Damage" Commander for him

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Who is DeHuey?

That's how I've always hated about playing support, you try to ward, maybe get boots by 10 minutes, your carry yells at you for actually trying to last hit your pull so you can afford wards, boots, and some other stuff. Then you are level 8 15 minutes in because you have to play like you are on thin ice because you are always the easiest kill. I promise you, I have tried support. I'm not good at it, and it ain't for me.

Hylian please!!!
facepalm.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I really wanna like this C9 team since I like notail, fata and misery, but nothing short of four admiralbulldogs could get me to support an EE team.
cBj1LTf.png

Low Tier
holy shit chuan

And yea zyori is the worst, but that doesn't mean Purge is good. I guess its like hes good by comparison, but that doesn't say much when Zyori is WutFace.

also anyone who thinks purge knows what he's talking about doesn't know what they're talking about. I'd rather listen to tobi yelling about "AND CHOOUEN FINDS ENVY, PUTS DA HEX ON ENVY, THERE'S NO LASSSUUU AND ENVY IS DEAD, NO BUYBACK" then purge's monotonous ramblings that are wrong a majority of the time.

Also I couldn't give two shits about if you like Purge or not dude you're not even 5k you don't get the right to post your opinion on casters just like how 4k players dont have the right to discuss mechanics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom