• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlantis

lina is the strongest hero in the game rn because of that item that lowers cooldowns on all ur skills

aghs laguna blade has 37.5 second cooldown xoxoxoxouygBJNHBJDHUDBJN

bts_lina.gif
bts_lina.gif
bts_lina.gif
bts_lina.gif
bts_lina.gif

Mohasus

So, first rune now = 400g for alchemist?

Seems balanced. Thanks frog.

Zeus rushing refresher while alch farms his agh's.

Actually, I want a supp alch farming an agh for my luna.

Mordeccai

I am hype as FUCK for the ihl games this weekend.

I fully expect everyone to drop try hard mode and just go balls to the wall with these new changes and items.

JC Sera

other than the techies Aghs, I really like this patch
can't wait to try out all those new items as
support naga

Lol @ Capitalist's reaction to the riki turn rate buff
I was so happy with 6.83s lack of rikki :')

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Doesn't that just balance out the fact they're in single pieces now?

could mix up starting items now since the support + offlaner might just buy their own ward for 75 each

Added Aghanim's Scepter upgrade to Lifestealer: Grants a new skill, Assimilate. Assimilate allows Lifestealer to target an allied hero and swallow them, allowing them to hide inside of Lifestealer. Any healing Lifestealer receives is shared with the assimilated hero. The assimilated hero can release itself at any time by clicking on the buff icon to erupt outward and deal 300 damage to enemies in a 700 area of effect. If Lifestealer dies or assimilates another hero, the currently assimilated hero will automatically exit. Issuing any order with your hero, a few seconds after being assimilated, will take you out.

This sounds disgusting.

Some of the aghs upgrades are ridiculous. The next few weeks are going to be a waste of time playing a version they will no doubt make serious nerfs to.

Pretty much. I have pretty much abandoned any normal game, almost exclusively been playing ability draft until op hereos and rubberband was fixed. Which this patch does a gj of now. Maybe il actually play normal games now.

nyx might be removed from ad since he can get 5 spells. timber was removed when he got the aghs, but tree wasn't for some reason.
dac15_sad.gif

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Alchemist can now cast Aghanim's Scepter to directly grant any allied hero all Aghanim's Scepter bonuses as a buff (the hero upgrade and the stat upgrade). The scepter is consumed in the process. Multiple instances of this buff do not stack. Alchemist can target himself as well
wtf

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
A lot of the items added are super lategame items. While none of us know, my theory is that this will allow teams to push their advantage late game (they will be farming the whole map).

Of course, it could just result in super long games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom