• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

IHL2 drafting

AU7Amsc.gif
TadkV.gif

Sibylus

Banned
I like the changes to the aoe gold for kills. There's still a rubberbanding mechanic, but it concentrates it most heavily on the behind team's support heroes. Not as sharp as it what it was and still provides opportunities to make up ground on kills.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
oracle ult might as well have been an aghs change. jesus that's huge

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
These changes.... While a lot of them are extremely niche and probably won't be used that often, are just overkill. This game is slowly becoming less and less of what it was.

I've heard this before. You know, every single patch.

BeesEight

What? I can't be reading this Alchemist Aghanim's Scepter correctly...

Edit: I take it back. I can't be reading these patch notes correctly!

Big Dog

Radiance sounds OP as shit now with a 17% miss chance randomly attached to the Burn aura now.

I'm interested to see the math on just how much shit can be bought at 0:00 seconds now that some starting items became cheaper I think.

Satch

Banned
lina is the strongest hero in the game rn because of that item that lowers cooldowns on all ur skills

aghs laguna blade has 37.5 second cooldown xoxoxoxouygBJNHBJDHUDBJN

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
Added Aghanim's Scepter to Tusk: Adds a new ability called Walrus Kick. Kicks the target back 900 units. The kick slows by 40% for 4 seconds. 12 second cooldown

WE LEE SIN NOW

JC Sera

Its interesting how the minefield sign, which was originally a cosmetic exclusive ability, turned into this

Also kill the techies arcana with fire, it led to this abomination.

shira

Radiance sounds OP as shit now with a 17% miss chance randomly attached to the Burn aura now.

I'm interested to see the math on just how much shit can be bought at 0:00 seconds now that some starting items became cheaper I think.

I believe the original dota TDA had evasion, but this now makes supports like lion and pugna premium defenders, unless you have mkb supports

Observer Ward
Observer Wards now come in single increments
Cost and restock time reduced by half and stock doubled
Observer Wards now provide a 50 XP bounty when destroyed
Attacking a ward can no longer miss (same for Sentry Wards)

Holy shit ganking nerfed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom