• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kade

it's hard for me to name a bad fruit

Durian

Plums are rubbish.

cBj1LTf.png

cBj1LTf.png

Hylian7

Fruit is great and all but can we actually talk about Dota in here?

I think it's interesting that froggy is taking ideas from the alternate game modes, like Crimson Guard, the new Mud Golems, and other stuff.

DrPizza

Banned
Fruit is great and all but can we actually talk about Dota in here?

I think it's interesting that froggy is taking ideas from the alternate game modes, like Crimson Guard, the new Mud Golems, and other stuff.

I'm actually surprised that we've seen so many new items that [i\weren't[/i] tested this way. Seems like a good testing ground to see if concepts work even if it's not the regular game.

Hylian7

The best juice, but not the best fruit.

Drinking grapefruit juice is instant luxury.

So what are we thinking the maximum spend will be on the Compendium to get all the hats? $150?

Did they give TI5 ticket buyers free compendiums last year?

I hope we do get them for free, but I probably will still buy points for it.

GUYS THIS IS A DOTA THREAD NOT A FRUIT THREAD.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I have reached a plateau at 2.5K with support Riki. This is the second game in a row that I lose because most of my teammates cannot play. Games were a lot more skillful between 2K and 2.5K. MMR is one of the most broken feature of the game.
If it's no longer working then I say go back to the drawing board on how you want to play. Playing impactfully as a support is relative to the skill bracket you are currently playing in.

Skab

Looks like there was a lot more items in the works that didnt make it into patch release.

From Matts twitter (obviously)

@Cyborgmatt
Aether Staff, Red Mist, Iron Talon, Nightfall Striders, Rune Breaker, Bounty Pact, Nature's Mend, Blinders, Telescope, Whip, Venomous Spike

@Cyborgmatt
Some left over items that didn't make it in.

@Cyborgmatt
Fake stats, real description though.

CDsuJM-XIAAwE0U.png:large

Hylian7

hylian i think you should report everyone, like you did with boken, for not talking about dota.

start with me

He had an alt account, your point?

If it's no longer working then I say go back to the drawing board on how you want to play. Playing impactfully as a support is relative to the skill bracket you are currently playing in.

With the big support buffs this patch, I wonder how this will change the pub support experience, I definitely think it will make more convenient, as slot issues will be resolved prety well.

He had an alt account, your point?

With the big support buffs this patch, I wonder how this will change the pub support experience, I definitely think it will make more convenient, as slot issues will be resolved prety well.

you reported

hence why i said you reported him

as you had in fact, reported him

ViviOggi

This is an important point. People talking about MMR hell and whatnot need to realize that position 5 effectively does not exist in the trench.

Hylian7

you reported

hence why i said you reported him

as you had in fact, reported him

He got permed and had an alt account, he doesn't get a free pass, just like everyone else.

no to all

Damn, oh well, still a good $10 to spend.

This is an important point. People talking about MMR hell and whatnot need to realize that position 5 effectively does not exist in the trench.

Yeah, more like a position 3.5/4, just because everyone expects you to have items and blames you for not being more aggresive with positioning.

He got permed and had an alt account, he doesn't get a free pass, just like everyone else.

Damn, oh well, still a good $10 to spend.

Yeah, more like a position 3.5/4, just because everyone expects you to have items and blames you for not being more aggresive with positioning.

how many times have you been banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom