• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC Sera

Looking over the patch notes again, I'm gonna predict Clinkz is gonna become a pub stomper.
Currently he is already pretty hard to deal with,
Getting your fucking carries to hold dust is such an obstacle, like I buy it for them "I don't have a slot" drop the fucking stout shield then. And then if I hold the dust Clinkz just kills my squishy ass under my own tower as he pushes it.
and he's got some pretty nice buffs this patch. The Silence/Invis thing might be another indirect buff. But also 6.84 has shifted the gold focus to ganking and pushing, two things Clinkz excel at.

I know it sounds silly but I definitely could see Clinkz going solar crest, seeing as his searing arrows do physical damage.

Looking over the patch notes again, I'm gonna predict Clinkz is gonna become a pub stomper.
Currently he is already pretty hard to deal with,
Getting your fucking carries to hold dust is such an obstacle, like I buy it for them "I don't have a slot" drop the fucking stout shield then. And then if I hold the dust Clinkz just kills my squishy ass under my own tower as he pushes it.
and he's got some pretty nice buffs this patch. The Silence/Invis thing might be another indirect buff. But also 6.84 has shifted the gold focus to ganking and pushing, two things Clinkz excel at.

I know it sounds silly but I definitely could see Clinkz going solar crest, seeing as his searing arrows do physical damage.

medallion is already great on him. not sure crest adds too much for him though
medallion into deso has to be mean as fuck

We're gettin the patch tonight god damnit, I want that compedium.

They had to remove the skyrim barbarian skin for beastmaster but it should be coming.

i hope.

@dreams-visions

you wrote that long ass post and im STILL going to flame BottySniper every game. every single one!

<3

you still have my permission to flame that one Viper player. because fuck that guy.

but I love botty, so I must object to your course of action, maddam. pls.

and i
DsrA6Kc.gif
you too even though you won't carry me.
tears.gif

JC Sera

Why would he give a shit about giving someone a miss chance though, most carries will be too busy running to fight back. Especially with a deso they'll be dead before they even know what's going on.
true
disclaimer I don't play clinkz
I just hate him as a support player and fear for 6.84

Haunted

Man, this patch is going to be so much fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqQnKrLzemA

Of course most of these situations are rigged and won't really happen this way in a regular game, but the Leshrac and Bristleback Octarine Core Lifesteal is still pretty sick. And that Alchemist attack speed at the end with stacked moon shards...
Emoticon_surprise.gif

ksan

the moment when u get a smite ad in this thread and actually consider jumping over because of the last pages

i think i need to put my tinfoil hat on

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
and now league of legends

FUCK PENDRAGON

This thirsty for 6.84 copypasta turned out to be true:

It's 3 months after TI5. 6.84 never came. Icefrog sighed. Valve had slowly been pushing him out of involvement with the development of dota 2 patches. No longer was balance a concern, heroes were buffed or nerfed to influence hat purchases. Icefrog decided enough is enough. He kicks down the door and demands gaben to explain himself. Slowly gaben's revolving chair turns to face him, but it is gaben no longer. In his place sits pendragon, totally nude, laughing maniacally to himself. Impossible. Visions of dota allstars forum flash before icefrog's eyes before he hears a gunshot, and collapses to the ground. Above his body stands eternalenvy, who has gone totally insane after 8 months of 6.83 pubs. He walks over to pendragon and shakes his hand.

Hylian7

Man, this patch is going to be so much fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqQnKrLzemA

Of course most of these situations are rigged and won't really happen this way in a regular game, but the Leshrac and Bristleback Octarine Core Lifesteal is still pretty sick. And that Alchemist attack speed at the end with stacked moon shards...
Emoticon_surprise.gif

I await sheannigans with new Tinker Aghs. I think it is actually going to be great for base defense. I mean now he basically has 3 AoE/multitarget spells all rearmable.

Hylian7

fuck meepo is unplayable

random meepo and eeverybody and their mother gets heroes to fuck meepo right in the ass
It basically comes down to the micromanaging and positioning. It is something I have trouble with on 5 things at once, like most people do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom