• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acinixys

Tonight (yurop) which is evening for murika
won't be able to play it because lmaonointernet

Yeah

Im 9 hours ahead of MURICA so I usually get the patch at about 2am on Friday morning

Which is about 16:30 for Valve

So if not tonight I dont have much hope for anything before Monday

Some of these Lotus interactions are pretty funny

If Nyx uses Lotus and then pops carapace + blademail and Lina ults him she instagibs herself

G.ZZZ

M A N G O B O Y S

enchanted_mango_lg.png
enchanted_mango_lg.png
enchanted_mango_lg.png

illusion.gif
illusion.gif
illusion.gif

DROP YOUR MANGO DROP YOUR MANGO DROP YOUR MANGO DROP YOUR MANGO DROP YOUR MANGO DROP YOUR MANGO DROP YOUR MANGO DROP YOUR MANGO DROP YOUR MANGO DROP YOUR MANGO DROP YOUR MANGO DROP YOUR MANGO DROP YOUR MANGO DROP YOUR MANGO DROP YOUR MANGO DROP YOUR MANGO DROP YOUR MANGO DROP YOUR MANGO

WE DON'T HAVE SLOTS
DROP YOUR MANGO

he may be stupid af and trash, but at least he makes us laugh even if not on purpose

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Mango on cm at 6 so she can ult will be neat at least

Hylian7

Also I think the buff to Invoker that doesn't put Invoker on CD just for switching spell slots is great. So many times over the last few days when I played Invoker it was always annoying if I wanted two spells and the ability to invoke a third. For instance I wanted Sunstrike and Meteor, and wanted Deafening Blast after those. If my current spells are Cold Snap on D and Sunstrike on F, I have to invoke Sunstrike AGAIN, spending the mana and cooldown, and then invoke meteor. A very nice change.

HBoYecp.gif

Also I think the buff to Invoker that doesn't put Invoker on CD just for switching spell slots is great. So many times over the last few days when I played Invoker it was always annoying if I wanted two spells and the ability to invoke a third. For instance I wanted Sunstrike and Meteor, and wanted Deafening Blast after those. If my current spells are Cold Snap on D and Sunstrike on E, I have to invoke Sunstrike AGAIN, spending the mana and cooldown, and then invoke meteor. A very nice change.

HBoYecp.gif

?
Just invoke meteor then deaf blast

Hylian7

?
Just invoke meteor then deaf blast

On current patch it doesn't work that way.

"In" slot - Cold Snap
"Out" slot - Sunstrike

If I want both Sunstrike and Meteor with Invoke off cooldown in time for a deafening blast (think Eul combo), then I have to Invoke Sunstrike again and Meteor a while before I plan on doing it (unless high level invoke). That means I have to have Sunstrike and Meteor in both of the slots, with Invoke off CD so I can do the following:

Euls
Sunstrike
Meteor
Invoke Deafening Blast
Deafening blast.

Mohasus

Also I think the buff to Invoker that doesn't put Invoker on CD just for switching spell slots is great. So many times over the last few days when I played Invoker it was always annoying if I wanted two spells and the ability to invoke a third. For instance I wanted Sunstrike and Meteor, and wanted Deafening Blast after those. If my current spells are Cold Snap on D and Sunstrike on E, I have to invoke Sunstrike AGAIN, spending the mana and cooldown, and then invoke meteor. A very nice change.

HBoYecp.gif

why the hell ur exort isnt e?

Hylian7

Octarine Core initially sounded OP as all hell, but now I agree with milkman. After seeing videos of it in practice it seems good, but not OP.

Hylian7

I'm listening to the Purge patch analysis while at work and he brings up a good point: KotL is going to be pretty good now, especially with the CD reducing feature of Chakra.

Also, why do some people around here hate Purge?

Calidor

as soon as this patch hit I'm going to whore NP so much
anuxi_deal.gif
:

My build is going to be Brown boots, Aghs, BoT, Necro 3, Refresher, BKB, Octarine Core, BoT2 and be a disgusting rat

Randdalf

as soon as this patch hit I'm going to whore NP so much
anuxi_deal.gif
:

My build is going to be Brown boots, Aghs, BoT, Necro 3, Refresher, BKB, Octarine Core, BoT2 and be a disgusting rat

Feels good man. I might get a Silver Edge in lieu of a bkb, invis is OP in the trench.

Volvo pls release early patcherino.

Quesa

Wonder if its worth it to dl the test patch again to mess around with techies stuff or just wait until it hits today(?) or tomorrow. Hm....

nap time

EE waiting so long to TP lmao
Emoticon_horse.gif

Feels good man. I might get a Silver Edge in lieu of a bkb, invis is OP in the trench.

Volvo pls release early patcherino.
You get SB to escape, not initiatie. Silver edge is useless on furion, SB + blink is 10 times better. Upgrade later if needed (for break)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom