• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They ran in like idiots when ES had echo slam
They're not making that mistake again

edit : this tunnel vision for hero kills is fucking stupid geez. They could get another lane of rax but better try to get that zeus.

shira

mew_and_celebi_throwing_a_ball_by_czynastka-d3iu295.gif

there is no new naga
she doesn't have the slots to take the aghs
unless she has an alch on her team sure, but alch doesn't create space for naga at all

She mostly farms with Radiance but it's still a buff. It's a major buff for Sylla and Spectre though, seems like a good option for Weaver now too.

Yeah big buff for Spec; press R to blind the entire enemy team even if you don't participate. If it stacks with Solar Crest then yikes. Poor PA.

Also good for Radiance Broods (again assuming it stacks with Incapacitating Bite).

She mostly farms with Radiance but it's still a buff. It's a major buff for Sylla and Spectre though, seems like a good option for Weaver now too.
I really don't see any space for radiance on weaver. Get it early and he's going to be missing his linkens/deso/mkb/whatever, get it late and the damage is insubstantial.

Calidor

Unfortunately Weaver has been shit in last patches, and 6.84 doesn't look any better.

It's a pity because it's a pretty fun hero to play/watch

Unfortunately Weaver has been shit in last patches, and 6.84 doesn't look any better.

I think he's passable on this patch. Honestly he was fine on the last one, too. Issue is he's so incredibly hard countered by certain heroes. For example, any game where the enemy team has a magnus weaver literally cannot be picked. Shouldn't even be available for selection in to magnus. Void is almost as bad.

I really don't see any space for radiance on weaver. Get it early and he's going to be missing his linkens/deso/mkb/whatever, get it late and the damage is insubstantial.
The miss chance is why you can now get Radiance at any point in the game and make it work(assuming nobody got MKB), but yeah Butterfly is probably better on him.

I dunno, I think he just needs to be noticed again, but maybe you're right. I still like him and will use him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom