• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

If you bought the 50, then another 8.33 bundles of 2400.

You can get about 500-600 if you do all the activities. So like $80

total $100?

did we get immortals yet

t1432274400z4.png

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Shouldn't be too hard to get to level 50 by August without spending any money beyond the 10 for the compendium

Did you guys bought the compendium? I dont want to buy points and it seems they reserve the best level up rewards for the later levels. I'm still in the fence with this one.

M.D

I wonder if there's a way to work out a Dragon Knight jungle build with the damage reduction effecting creeps and mango + Dragon Blood regen

It's gonna be shit no matter what but still interesting lol

ViviOggi

Apparently you don't get any compendium pts for playing/winning outside of postgame drops anymore, is this shit intended? Or am I misremembering and it has never worked like that in previous years

RS4-

Apparently you don't get any compendium pts for playing/winning outside of postgame drops anymore, is this shit intended? Or am I misremembering and it has never worked like that in previous years

Right now its drops or paying.

Before I recall getting 25 points for winning with x hero? and doing other challenges. But this one, challenges only get you coins, not points.

Quesa

I'm aching for ES to enter Captain's, man. All these patches moving his shit around show that IF is super-afraid of his utility, but even if pros and high-level pubbers think he's broke, I think he needs to enter CM for people to get real data on why that might be, beyond his early game being too good. Everyone's afraid of him getting in, but would he really be more broke than sniper and troll were in the last patch, or Lycan, or void and skywrath, or ember when he first entered CM?

TI season is probably not the place to do it, I guess, but 6.83 would have been a great time for him to enter comp without the stakes being too high. Even Batrider, who IF can't seem to figure out what to do with, is still in comp. People were saying How Meepo and slark are OP pub terrors and such, but in comp they're not as valuable, though ES is the kind of hero who benefits from teamwork. I just want him in CM.

Maybe remove the silence from his pull and up the damage in later levels, so it doesn't silence when pulling non-remnant objects. Lower his utility some. Make diving less safe. He might be good to go for the next patch, but that's not gonna be till September, and that's lame.

Hylian7

I'm aching for ES to enter Captain's, man. All these patches moving his shit around show that IF is super-afraid of his utility, but even if pros and high-level pubbers think he's broke, I think he needs to enter CM for people to get real data on why that might be, beyond his early game being too good. Everyone's afraid of him getting in, but would he really be more broke than sniper and troll were in the last patch, or Lycan, or void and skywrath, or ember when he first entered CM?

TI season is probably not the place to do it, I guess, but 6.83 would have been a great time for him to enter comp without the stakes being too high. Even Batrider, who IF can't seem to figure out what to do with, is still in comp. People were saying How Meepo and slark are OP pub terrors and such, but in comp they're not as valuable, though ES is the kind of hero who benefits from teamwork. I just want him in CM.

Maybe remove the silence from his pull and up the damage in later levels, so it doesn't silence when pulling non-remnant objects. Lower his utility some. Make diving less safe. He might be good to go for the next patch, but that's not gonna be till September, and that's lame.

I think it's totally realistic for it to happen by 6.85. He's honestly fine now I think, that last slap on the wrist he got really made it more fair, as in 6.83 he was OP.

Quesa

I think it's totally realistic for it to happen by 6.85. He's honestly fine now I think, that last slap on the wrist he got really made it more fair, as in 6.83 he was OP.

I guess I'm more upset that it wasn't in this patch. If he was op in 6.83 then add the 6.84 nerfs and introduce him to CM, see how it plays out. No reason there couldn't be a quick 6.84b to remove him again, since I'm guessing there will probably be one before TI begins proper to fix any broke things resulting from the new items and all the other changes. Ah well.

i think teams that have won TI's need to get a direct invite.

I actually really hope they don't use this as a steadfast rule. Newbee hasn't performed and shouldn't get an invite. Alliance shouldn't get an invite over -- say -- Empire because they took a win. Na'Vi DEFINITELY should not be getting in unless they step up their game. IG, on the other hand, deserves an invite regardless of whether or not they won a TI.

M.D

i think teams that have won TI's need to get a direct invite.

Why? How does that make sense?
I'd understand if you directly invite a team the year after, but after 2 years this rule should not apply

Navi and Alliance are nothing more than brand names, the current teams don't have anything to do with the rosters that won TI and TI3, and they don't even have results to justify an invite for a non-TI winner

It doesn't make any sense and its not fair to other teams who achieved something this past year and actually have a shot at a decent place

Alliance and Navi should not get any invite just based on how many different players they have switched around in the past few months.. srsly

Artanisix

is the ingame tracking for compendium stretch goals not being actively updated? i'm almost certain it was at 317k contributed last night before i went to bed

I wonder if there's a way to work out a Dragon Knight jungle build with the damage reduction effecting creeps and mango + Dragon Blood regen

It's gonna be shit no matter what but still interesting lol

no
also mango is super cost inefficient when it comes to hp regen

as for earth spirit, they couldn't have added him right before TI, too risky

is the ingame tracking for compendium stretch goals not being actively updated? i'm almost certain it was at 317k contributed last night before i went to bed
The steam marketplace exploded last night and people think the tracker has been paused while they try and fix the market.

bounchfx

what the hell. my steam wallet dropped by 130$ overnight. I didn't buy anything while I was sleeping.

wtf :\

edit: oh what the hell. it returned my sold items too. not cool T___T

Tieske

Neo Member
Yeah I think it's a good time to start practicing some micro. these new visage birds are reaaaally strong and the gold changes for early kills and stuff really help visage

also hes fun as hell

So, bristleback and qop can't kill familiars easily anymore? I may pick visage again.

most melee carries probably wont kill them either. they really need to be focussed down to be taken out, and there will be three at some point in the game

what the hell. my steam wallet dropped by 130$ overnight. I didn't buy anything while I was sleeping.

wtf :\

Damn, steams pretty lenient when it comes to refunding AFAIK but all that hassle still sucks
check your transactions like mono says

Wok

I did - it shows all the sales. I'm missing ~130$.

all my items were returned to me but on the sale page it still shows all the transactions I remember from yesterday. I wonder what happened. I sold this crap I want my money XD

Must be related to the Malaysian Rupee incident.

gai_shain

all my items were returned to me but on the sale page it still shows all the transactions I remember from yesterday. I wonder what happened. I sold this crap I want my money XD

there was a bug with another currency where the currencys exchange rate on the steam marketplace was 1$=1 something of the another currency while 1 of the other currency in reality is 0$

edit: beaten and it was rupee apparently

shira

GabeN give the and taketh away. Blessed be those that can count to three

KScorp

there was a bug with another currency where the currencys exchange rate on the steam marketplace was 1$=1 something of the another currency while 1 of the other currency in reality is 0$

edit: beaten and it was rupee apparently

Yeah, normal exchange is like 1USD = ~13000 rupiahs. It got changed to 1USD = 1 rupiah... it broke everything. Reverting everything was the only sensible solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom