• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.
xEvk8q9.png

Too op after coming out my retirement

whats the max level you can achieve without spending money beyond the initial $26 for the level 50 compendium?

i thought coins leveled up the compendium, but they dont
aaaah.gif

It's really disappointing that there does not appear to be anyway to earn compendium points outside of random drops or direct purchase.

I realize we can get them by the content in the book.. but there's a hard cap on that.

Big Dog

There will be also particles effects on Enigma himself

I am beyond excited to get this bracer item. I like Enigma a lot and hope this item really spruces up his in game model with the so called particles. Need another reason to play him.
But first I must get a level 150 compendium.

I am beyond excited to get this bracer item. I like Enigma a lot and hope this item really spruces up his in game model with the so called particles. Need another reason to play him.
But first I must get a level 150 compendium.
level 175 you mean
tears.gif

kvk1

i'd like to think the sword being held between the toes is a reference to michael's old engagement ring lindsay wears on her toe

but i don't know if they went that deep

BeesEight

Is there really a restriction on trading compendiums? I wanted to buy one for my sister but it seems kind of silly that she'd lose out on the first predictions when I can just give her the money directly.

I only want to have my name stamped in her digital book. :(

ZeroX03

Banned
Our support didn't buy wards for 18 minutes because he "had to rush Meka for compendium challenge". Never mind the other team had a Spirit Break roaming and he died a couple of times because of lack of vision.

Hopefully people grow out of it, don't see too many shitty picks in the name of hero challenge these days fortunately.

Chris R

if you have the steam beta client try to switch back to the normal one.It fixed an issue I had

Didn't fix my issue. I was able to buy a game from the steam store after doing this though.

I hope my home computer doesn't have this issue! I want muh book.

Haunted

I come back to Dota 2 for the big new patch, and this is how you treat me.

Invoker dominated early game, we clawed our way back with two raxes down, team didn't have the balls to counterpush, and when we finally did, we lost the base race by about 5 seconds.

ayy

Wraith King needs a model fix badly (or bring back his old skeleton model). His concept art looks good but the actual model is terrible.
His in-game face is a bit derpy, isn't it.

skeleton_king_vert.jpg

KingKong

Are the challenges in all pick only? it feels like I read that somewhere and I did the 12 min tier 1 one in single draft and didn't get anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom