• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.
people are going to bitch a lot about those effects being too loud and distracting off of those pictures intentionally made to make them look cool

Artanisix

disapprove.gif

surprise.gif

NEED THEM ALL

bounchfx

opened my first four, got the ns, pugna, luna, huskar, and spirit breaker. I still want the others though because that shit is sweet

it also brings up a huge concern of mine, which it seems like valve is doing themselves as opposed to the workshop. aka too many particles making the visuals into a shitfest. We're not there yet but maybe 1 more TI and there will be flash on screen non stop. oh well.

I am literally going around my house right now to find things I can sell to make enough money to buy a Compendium and points.

I've never done drugs, but I imagine this is a similar process to a junkie looking for a fix.

Quesa

I'd like the iron surge item, if anyone's got it. I have everything 'cept the luna stuff and won't trade the NS set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom