• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artanisix

sleeping.gif

please valve need treant immortal

Got all but the Magnus one and Golden Luna. Did uncrate 2x Nightstalker.

Luna shield was what I wanted most, so even if I didn't get the golden one there that's fine I guess.

Did the level 50 compendium plus a $9.99 pack. Done spending on it for now.

Official immortal ranking:

Godtier:
-golden luna (prettyyyy)
-Magnus (looks brutal, shame it clashes a little with is best set, engulfing spike)

Greattier:
-luna (nice design, not too overdone, should go well with most luna sets)
-spirit breaker (looks good, charge particles are cool, not a perfect fit with his best set, heavy armor of the world runner)

OKtier:
-pugna (whatever)
-huskar (helm doesn't really fit with his design, the ult effect is baaaaad)
-nightstalker (it looks overdesigned, and the void and wing particles are wayyyy too gaudy)

Godawfultier:
-sank king (all sk heads suck and this one is no different)

I got spirit breaker, luna, sk, magnus and 2x ns.

Dude Abides

Banned
Got the NS set and the Huskar hat thing. Also the SK thing. The Huskar and SK thing look kind of out of place on an otherwise plain hero.

Swig_

I'm getting the feeling that the NS set and golden Luna items aren't all that rare. I got 2 NS sets out of three chests opened.

DarkKyo

So who we all voting for, for this year's Arcana vote?

I say we go with Rubick. He doesn't have any really shiny items yet(immortal and up) and you know his Arcana will be completely awesome and wacky.

Trickster

So who we all voting for, for this year's Arcana vote?

I say we go with Rubick. He doesn't have any really shiny items yet(immortal and up) and you know his Arcana will be completely awesome and wacky.

Honestly don't really know. But I think it could be fun to have pudge get it.

Will probably go with someone like Luna, Drow or QoP in the end tho :p

Edit - on different note, does anyone have any idea of the chance of getting the Nightstalker set or Luna's golden immortal item? Kinda curious whether I actually got lucky with the NS set I got, or if it it's more a case of it being like a 1 in 5 chance to get it

Eleuin

So is it worth to buy straight to lvl 50? How much of a grind is it otherwise just to get there

EDIT: damn nevermind I thought coins leveled up the compendium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom