• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep getting some errors with Steamhelper, it ruins this game when all fucking steam (and the game I'm playing) freezes and I can't even alt tab

mayatomr_fume.gif

Hylian7

Now will you buy Euls on SF?

Also why the hell we get two immortals for Luna, no one plays Luna.

Is that even viable after the nerf? I mean with Euls being 175, Requiem being so high, plus razes, I feel like unless you just flat out aren't using the active on Euls, it might not be worth it, but I dunno. I have yet to play SF in the new patch.

As for your second question, you shut your whore mouth, Luna is awesome.

jamesdb

Neo Member
I haven't played too many games but from watching streams it looks like we're back to the dark days of sub 20 minute rax stomps, bring back comeback gold and the impossible to push highground :(

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I haven't played too many games but from watching streams it looks like we're back to the dark days of sub 20 minute rax stomps, bring back comeback gold and the impossible to push highground :(
Nothing is stopping people from drafting heroes to do that

Shinypogs

I'm dumb and didn't realize there was an actual webstore you could use to buy dota stuff as opposed to through the game store ( which kept failing for me). I finally got my compendium, was I supposed to get two coin prediction charm things? I got those 4 treasures a cursor pack and the armadillo. I don't think I'm missing anything.

fuck no i hated that shit

dominate for 40 mins, screw up 2-3 teamfights, now enemy team has the same levels and 4k gold from that one kill
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

sick.gif

BearPawB

Banned
I had an hour and 17 minute game, and a couple really short games.

Each game I felt was pretty even and i never felt like i was roflstomping or losing too badly

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Doesn't seem like it's even going to be possible to substantially level up your compendium this year without paying Volvo money or acing your predictions... Last year I did it mostly with daily hero challenges and supplemental point drops from games. Point drops are back, but no challenges, other than the 3/week challenge which only awards coins. Pretty crappy IMO.

taranatar

Died a little inside and upgraded to level 100 for another Immortal. Got the NS set but came for the Gold Luna.v

Not spending anymore. Pffttttttttttt

Wok

Anyone has an extra ns set and wanna gift it to me ? I didn't get the gold one or the luna one ? I'll give u my alch rad or something ? :(

I have an extra one and I don't have the alch rad. I don't know if the trade is even for you. If you want, pm me your steam id.

Conceptor

Shit if I had the NS set I'd swap it for the Alch Rad in a heartbeat. Those will hold their value better than the TI5 immortals once the market restriction is lifted.

I got Luna silver, SB, Husk, and Mag. No complaints, would have liked the two rare ones but its okay

Wok

do you have both? i'll throw in the leg rapier for ember and some other immortals i have.

No, I don't have both, but I meant I am not sure the NS set is worth as much as the Alch radiance. If you want to trade 1:1, just pm me. No need to add anything on your side, I think.

If anyone has both an extra NS set and the Luna Golden shield...pm me up... and i'll give u an alch rad, ember divine and some extra immortals

Alch radiance is more likely to be worth the Luna golden shield than the NS set, I think. So this trade sounds more realistic, but I don't have these items.

No, I don't have both, but I meant I am not sure the NS set is worth as much as the Alch radiance. If you want to trade 1:1, just pm me. No need to add anything on your side, I think.

Alch radiance is more likely to be more the Luna golden shield than the NS set, I think.

;_; i actually want both of them at the same time though ;_;

profit

Just abandoned a game in a very long time. Teammates just kept yelling at me for wards while I kept pinging every ward I placed and pointed out that new ones were out of supply. Didnt help, so I just suggested that I abandon the game so they get extra gold to buy wards themselves. I appologized to the other team and left. In the end its still a dick move I know.
sorry for the rant, just needed to vent somewhere.

VG confirmed TI invite. Shock and awe.

As far as I can see all IceIceIce's weibo post says is "I got it!". Wouldn't be super surprised if it does mean the TI5 invite, but until someone says something explicit about having received the invite it still seems too early to say anything.

Wok

Interestingly, people on Reddit make threads where they did the wrong math and believe you need level 180 to get every immortal item from treasures. The answer is indeed level 150. Valve did a good job at messing with players' brains.

Level 175 is only needed to get Enigma's immortal.

Rare and very rare drops are random drops, so it sounds better to buy them from the market if you need them.

Plus do not forget there will be additional chests during the International, so you will spend even more money:
Imbued Lockless Luckvase 2015
Valve's Temporary Place Holder. Contents not yet revealed.

Imbued Trove Carafe 2015

Imbued Sculptor's Pillar 2015

Just abandoned a game in a very long time. Teammates just kept yelling at me for wards while I kept pinging every ward I placed and pointed out that new ones were out of supply. Didnt help, so I just suggested that I abandon the game so they get extra gold to buy wards themselves. I appologized to the other team and left. In the end its still a dick move I know.

In these cases, the best move is either to abandon if you believe the game is lost anyway, or to mute everyone and waste some time until the game is finished.

1QC7nyT.png

Neat.

Although all I wanted was the God damn Spirit breaker item and I got everything but it!
rage.gif

i can give it to you buddy plus some extras if u actually have the ns and that gold one :3 #Kappa

edit: now to wait for someone to quote me back saying they have extra ns and gold luna shield

post-49639-spongebob-waiting-gif-Imgur-co-tfl3.gif

profit

Interestingly, people on Reddit make threads where they did the wrong math and believe you need level 180 to get every immortal item from treasures. The answer is indeed level 150. Level 175 is only needed to get Enigma's immortal.

In these cases, the best move is either to abandon if you believe the game is lost anyway, or to mute everyone and waste some time until the game is finished.
Yeah I know. Usually I just laugh it off and keep playing, but this time it really pissed me off. I think it was just my teammates running into the enemy clearly visible by ward vision, dying and then blaming me because they did not have vision and saying there were no wards all game. Oh and we needed vision on both runes at all times and not in the jungles even though we had a Pudge on the opposing team.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like

Don't ever admit to abandoning a game of Dota for anything less than your house being on fire. DotaGAF will have your nuts. I have learned this.

profit

Don't ever admit to abandoning a game of Dota for anything less than your house being on fire. DotaGAF will have your nuts. I have learned this.
I guess they have every right to be :). I think Ive never abandoned on purpose before, think my previous one was due to a disconnect and not being able to reconnect. I realize it was a dick move and DotaGAF should go after my nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom