• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tieske

Neo Member
That doom looks like a fucking collector from mass effect lol

to be fair tho the way they set up the picture would make every set look horrendous, the ogre looks pretty decent on the workshop for example

One big, fat and slow ball of enemies wrecking everything in teamfights and yet my team insists on fighting. We had far better pushing abilities with NP etc.. but nooo, i saw them at rosh! Lets go there!

Nothing makes me hate this game more than seeing half the team with ZERO TD on Dotabuff. Fucking Zero. 50 min of hunting shit and suiciding. God fucking damnit.

How is it even possible not to hit a tower once. Jesus.

abunai

Are those seriously the BTS sets?
They look like something from bad anime fanfiction
as if there is such a thing as good fanfiction

Bilix

Summit 3's hat collection:
B-hsKLPIQAAReH3.png:orig

do-not-want.gif

Mordeccai

The Dota itch is strong today. I just wanna go home and play some hoho haha shrapnel.

Speaking of which, how do you guys skill new Sniper? I've been taking one point in W, then going E Q Q E R Q

Big Dog

That is easily the worst collection of sets I have seen yet. Can't wait to see if they get no buyers or BTS responds to the disappointment.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
why are people so bad at designing sets for silencer

there's like one good one and a million really bad ones

Satch

Banned
when the FUCK are we getting the doom set with the damn skull and the candles or whatever

where is it

enough games valve

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
when the FUCK are we getting the doom set with the damn skull and the candles or whatever

where is it

enough games valve

it won't be right now because they just released winter wyvern and people are going hat mad over year beast, they'll save that a few months until people become restless again

Big Dog

it won't be right now because they just released winter wyvern and people are going hat mad over year beast, they'll save that a few months until people become restless again

I have been assuming it would show up in one of these chests for New Bloom seeing as the set had ram-like horns for Doom. I'm sure that would cause some more people to open up a chest of sub par chinese sets. Hope we can see some good New Bloom sets show up today.

VG's lineup for the final game in the Grand Finals. Neat touch.

christ man.

Ask them to get someone to touch up the picture at least before with photoshop. Add a few shadows, shade the characters, and ambience in the background.

I'm sure most of those sets look good, but that's like having a shot taken of you with full flash from a 20 dollar camera.

Tieske

Neo Member
Think we will see that doom set with the release of the updated engine because of the particles

so basically rip doom set

domstah

Zeus
Undying
Omniknight
Warlock
Winter Wyvern

That is our stack and we destroy with it. Already got the Jade trophy.

Just make sure you hold back to see where their beast is going then all TP in and kill it. (Whilst keeping yours alive)

Not everyone can play year beast with Team Secret Matt.

cBj1LTf.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i5.minus.com/iw8x4BbAPtUFj.JPG[/IMG]
ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

I kinda like it

Terrorblade set is the worst offender. Its like a rejected judas priest album cover.

abunai

The Doom and Ogre sets look better ingame, but I'm still completely indifferent to the lina/TB ones. The Lesh/TB mm/Nyx/Silencer sets look like someone got a fractalised photoshop brush from 2003-era forum signatures and randomly scrubbed over the heroes.

Acinixys

Valve better patch in YB mode to be random draft or all random. The way I see it, whoever locks in heroes the fastest wins. Might as well end the YB match after the picking phase and give the sets to whoever drafted Zeus, Undying, Warlock, Sniper, etc.

If you dont pick Warlock you insta lose

Undying and Zeus fall off really hard and my last few YB games have all gone over 40 minutes

Gyro, WW and Warlock are the real top picks

Valve are uselss at selecting sets

Fuck Invoker, Lina, Doom and Nyx

They all have 20 millions sets already

Select sets for heros who have none or one

FFS

Hylian7

Valve better patch in YB mode to be random draft or all random. The way I see it, whoever locks in heroes the fastest wins. Might as well end the YB match after the picking phase and give the sets to whoever drafted Zeus, Undying, Warlock, Sniper, etc.

And whoever has more arcanas and can buy the upgrades. Those heroes are great at it but don't do much without the upgrades.

I mean....3 Nether Ward fucking Pugna, jesus christ. I couldn't finish BKB and just one Blink RP and I was down to <100 HP....

If you dont pick Warlock you insta lose

Undying and Zeus fall off really hard and my last few YB games have all gone over 40 minutes

Gyro, WW and Warlock are the real top picks

Valve are uselss at selecting sets

Fuck Invoker, Lina, Doom and Nyx

They all have 20 millions sets already

Select sets for heros who have none or one

FFS
A set for Ogre and TB is nice though.

We need more heroes broken down so we can start seeing some new stuff.

rexor0717

Ogre set is accurate because of all his base armor.
Terrorblade and metamorph look like something Nomura would shit out.

It'd be a cool set for a character thats known to stack armor that their actual cosmetic gets more armor as they do. Maybe for a Doom or Necro. It'd probably have to be an arcana for that.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
70 sec

huge uptime, a reason to maybe take it earlier, still costs lots of mana on a mana starved strength hero, maybe make damage taken 400/300/200% or something

i dunno theres a lot you can do with the hero

i think the damage taken thing would just make him ridiculous

reduced cd is enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom