• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.ZZZ

The new one gives him MUCH better lane presence, as he can harrass with his range, does a much better job stopping you from approaching him. On top of that, the reason it is so good for laning is if he procs one, it effectively makes you MISS a last hit, as that attack slow is ridiculous, and you definitely won't make the last hit you are attempting. If he can even keep this up semi-consistently, it can fuck up his opponent's farm.

Stopping TP's was nice, but it does not compare to the other advantages this current headshot provides.

I'm actually having an aneurysm here.

Artanisix

"I'm actually having an aneurysm here."

I actually prefer the new headshot when laning against melee heroes. I think it's a lot stronger for counter-ganks // assisting ganks than the channel is. It's not as good against ranged mids as it's a lot harder to trade with them when you can't interrupt their attacks. Not that it matters, in conjunction with his new shrapnel, Sniper's laning is now ridiculously strong.

DsrA6Kc.gif

Hylian7

"I'm actually having an aneurysm here."

I actually prefer the new headshot when laning against melee heroes. I think it's a lot stronger for counter-ganks // assisting ganks than the channel is. It's not as good against ranged mids as it's a lot harder to trade with them when you can't interrupt their attacks. Not that it matters, in conjunction with his new shrapnel, Sniper's laning is now ridiculously strong.

DsrA6Kc.gif

You effectively do interrupt their attacks though. They are likely to either change what they were doing, thus interrupting their super slow attack, or completely whiff the last hit due to the slow attack.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Ok, first game had a person leave right after picking, at least I still have time to requeue. Gogo round 2!

And stop pretending to be moody milk, its weird.

Artanisix

"Ok, first game had a person leave right after picking, at least I still have time to requeue. Gogo round 2!"

How's your hearthstone tournament going? Did you crush Procarbine and Freakinchair yet?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
My school has been doing odd things the last few days. First a message last week saying that they are upping the amount of times you can retry 'Foundation Courses' (College Algebra, Intro to Chemistry, all low level foreign language courses) up to 4 times now, and going forward any failing grade will be instead changed to 'Not Completed'. Today I got an email saying the withdraw deadline is being changed, and is now April 3rd (4 weeks before the term ends)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
My school has been doing odd things the last few days. First a message last week saying that they are upping the amount of times you can retry 'Foundation Courses' (College Algebra, Intro to Chemistry, all low level foreign language courses) up to 4 times now, and going forward any failing grade will be instead changed to 'Not Completed'. Today I got an email saying the withdraw deadline is being changed, and is now April 3rd (4 weeks before the term ends)

College casualized.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Having just attended a sporting event in a newer stadium, I'd just like to mention how shit the Key Arena is.

NBA and NHL get your shit together and get Seattle a team so TI7 can be in a good stadium plz :(

Stadiums usually come before the teams. No owner is going to move into a new city without a new stadium or a guarantee of a new one within a year or two of moving.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Stadiums usually come before the teams. No owner is going to move into a new city without a new stadium or a guarantee of a new one within a year or two of moving.

Valve to invest $500 Million into a new stadium located in the Greater Seattle Area.

Quesa

I was finally doing well

and some fucker abandoned and ruined the whole thing so it didn't count

I should at least get points on my trophy for it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom